Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: My plan for those lonely, cold winter months...

The invoice says my order was place on 9/2/04. :oops: I did enjoy working on it. I was doing really well, then we moved last year and I didn't sew for about a year. Just started it again and am thrilled that I'm almost done. One of the blocks (think it was month 11) had way too many small triangles in it and I didn't want to get slowed down, so I replaced it with two other blocks. I'll probably be cutting the sashing tonight. Just have to buy some border fabric. As soon as I'm done with the top, I'll post a pic.

Maple Grove, MN (by way of GA, NC, PA, NC, AL!)
    you have inspired me to get mine out and work on my last set of blocks (courthouse steps)! I'll post when I get mine done!

You are going to have a good winter aren't you? I can just imagine you by a roaring log fire putting this together. Happy stitching

Quote Originally Posted by k9colliedog
    You are going to have a good winter aren't you? I can just imagine you by a roaring log fire putting this together. Happy stitching
    I'd love to be in the mountains at a cabin too! :lol: It's probably more like sitting thru another soccer practice or waiting in carpool line and I pull it out of my purse! :wink:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5