Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: My secret pal box

I am overwhelmed by my box that I've just received. I think you will be too - 10 FQs & 2 bundles of F8s of B&W fabric, Clover Fork pins (how did she know I wanted those?), 2 patterns, F&P magazine & their How to card and a large tube of body lotion (lavender - it's my favourite!)
    I am just awe struck by her generosity - her name is Connie from Columbia Falls, MT. So a big round of applause please for Connie who has given so much pleasure this morning and I shall be reminded each time I use the pins, the lotion and when I come to make my B&W quilt. Thanks to you and last month's pal turtlerouge I've enough get started. Thankyou so very much. Sorry there is no photo - my computer and mobile are not speaking!

You see, that is what this Board is made of - big hearts and spreading joy to each other. Have fun quilting!

Aw, sounds like you got a wonderful box of goodies!

Make sure you post this is the October secret pal swap section also, so your pal will know you got it. And our hostess will know. :thumbup: :thumbup: Sounds like you got a wonderful squishy.