Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My !st Local Shop Hop & Quilter's Yard Sale...

My !st Local Shop Hop & Quilter's Yard Sale...

My friend & I decided to try a local shop hop in our area this past week & we had an incredible, yet exhausting time!! We had enough fun that we're planning to do another one when it comes up again! :-) We saw so many gorgeous quilts in every shop. How can you not get inspired!! Then, I'd found a local Quilter's Yard Sale by us on Saturday where I doubled my treasures & met a lovely neighbor & her husband! It was a super amazing week!! Plus, my DH is going to get me my new Innov-is NX-2000 for Christmas!!! How much better could life get?! I'm SO excited I can hardly stand it!!! I just had to share pictures of all my treasures from the week!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image     
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply,Speak Kindly, Leave the rest to GOD

I'm so excited for you! What a haul!
    A fabric stash is always missing that one fabric needed to finish the quilt on which you're working.

Blog Entries
    Oh, you're building up a nice stash! Aren't shop hops great?!!! That's how I started too! I wonder if your area has more shop hops throughout the year. Where I live their mostly spring through fall. I'm glad to know that you had an amazing time on your first shop hop! A lot of it is about the bonding that goes on during the adventure! Welcome to the club!
    Go forth and sew!

Blog Entries
    holy cow.... that's quite a great haul. congrats. and be sure to let us know about your new machine when it comes.
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    Happy, Happy!

You made quite a haul!!! You are also a welcome member of the "coffee club" Ha Ha. That coffee pot would be in my pictures too. Welcome to the quilters club!!
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by susie-susie-susie View Post
    You made quite a haul!!! You are also a welcome member of the "coffee club" Ha Ha. That coffee pot would be in my pictures too. Welcome to the quilters club!!
    Sue
    Well thank you! LOL! I do love my coffee & drink it all day as my preferred drink. However, that I did not get in my treasures. I live in a space challenged motorhome and where the fabric is laid out is my only work surface! LOL!
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply,Speak Kindly, Leave the rest to GOD

Blog Entries
    I'm envious!
    Joyce

What a great day you had! And Christmas is coming soon, you lucky gal!
    Mary

What great day you had! I like the panels!
    When someone mentions quilting, I go to pieces!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast