Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Nancy Halvorsen-Art to heart books

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Am I the only person who is addicted to these books?
    I just got the newest Christmas book and while I just love Nancy's stuff, found this one to be a bit boring!

I have every book she has ever put out and love the fact that she gives you permission to make up to 12 of each item in the book for selling at bazaars, etc.

Was not overly found of the Count down book either....

Blog Entries
    I bought one of her Christmas books but I wasn't that impressed with the patterns enough to buy another one. And to me it's not a book, it's a booklet and I think way over priced.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    I bought one of her Christmas books but I wasn't that impressed with the patterns enough to buy another one. And to me it's not a book, it's a booklet and I think way over priced.
    actually with the number of patterns in her books they are a great value! Jingle all the way is her newest book and it has 14 patterns in it! Most quilt patterns rarely have more than 2 items you can make in them...the book sells fro $19.00 at full MSRP making each pattern about $1.38...try buying a regular pattern for that. Even a Simplicity can rarely be found for under $1.50 these days! AND with most patterns, especially McCalls, Simplicity, etc, you can NEVER make anything to sell from them!

You have to see the WHOLE value in something!

Blog Entries
    i'm not that crafty