Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need help finding this pattern

I was in a quilt shop today, and a beautiful pillow on display caught my eye. The front of it was covered with 3 dimensional prarie points. It was made up in Christmas colors, but don't know if the pattern showed it that way. I asked if they had the pattern, she looked, but they were out of stock. I've tried this evening to find it on the internet but no luck. Does anyone have any idea where I might try? The saleslady said it sold for around $8.00. I'd appreciate any info as to where I can buy one. I've checked Connecting Threads and Keepsake Quilting, but not there.

Blog Entries
    Did you get the name of the pattern or who designed the pattern ?

Blog Entries
    call the store back and find out the exact name of the pattern, so we can surf online to find it

Quote Originally Posted by gladgirl
    I was in a quilt shop today, and a beautiful pillow on display caught my eye. The front of it was covered with 3 dimensional prarie points. It was made up in Christmas colors, but don't know if the pattern showed it that way. I asked if they had the pattern, she looked, but they were out of stock. I've tried this evening to find it on the internet but no luck. Does anyone have any idea where I might try? The saleslady said it sold for around $8.00. I'd appreciate any info as to where I can buy one. I've checked Connecting Threads and Keepsake Quilting, but not there.

These are awesome pillows. Thanks for providing the link.

Yes!!! That's it! Thank you Ghostrider. I'm so happy you located it for me. I knew you guys wouldn't let me down. I'm going to order it pronto.

oooooo....pretty.

It's definitely one the the coolest looking pillows I've seen in a long time! I can see why it took root in your mind, gladgirl. Glad I could help you locate it. :D