Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need help finding two fabrics

Last time I needed to find some additional yardage I came here and received help so quickly, it was amazing! Thank you all.

Now I need help again. I recently purchased some fabric and when I got home realized that I needed at least 2 more yards of each. I contacted the store (100 miles again) via email with a photo and request for additional yardage but they haven't responded.

Would anyone know these batik fabrics? Maybe where I could find them? I know this is a long shot but hoping............ thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I don't have those, but I sure hope you can find them!

Perhaps you should call the store ----some stores only check e mails once a week --------good luck -----your fabric is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndy
    Last time I needed to find some additional yardage I came here and received help so quickly, it was amazing! Thank you all.

Now I need help again. I recently purchased some fabric and when I got home realized that I needed at least 2 more yards of each. I contacted the store (100 miles again) via email with a photo and request for additional yardage but they haven't responded.

Would anyone know these batik fabrics? Maybe where I could find them? I know this is a long shot but hoping............ thanks in advance.
    Check the manufacturer's info along the selvege and then look the fabric up online.

Unfortunately there wasn't any manufacturers information in the selvege on either fabric.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndy

Check the manufacturer's info along the selvege and then look the fabric up online.

I telephoned them first and she said to email a photo, so I did that. The store has loads of fabric but not a very good rep for being helpful. :-(

Blog Entries
    You can maybe find some at this store

www.batiksplus.com

Good Luck to you. Hope you find some.

Try Luana Rubin - equilter store. They have a ton of batiks.

Blog Entries
    You can go to www.findmyfabric.com and upload a picture. The website's computer will search out similar fabrics and give you a link to where you can buy them.

Batiks hardly ever have printed selvages...DARN... I can't belive a fabric store can stay in business and not give good service....!