Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Need ideas for organizing sewing area

Will post detailed pics of this ironing system. It is hard wired for the electricity. It can be sceen at ironaway.com. I love it. You can find less expensive systems at Lowes, Home Depot and the Sears Catalog may have one. I will send pics in the Morning
    Connie

Connie, your frog took my breath away - absolutely beautiful! Did you make the pattern yourself?

Moonpi I found this pattern in a magazine. It is paper pieced. My first paper pieced project. It will eventually go to my 17 year old granddaughter as she loves frogs.

I put up a pegboard and it is perfect. But the best thing is a large fold down cutting table that you can get on sale or with a coupon at Joanns for 59 dollars. It is worth it for being able to streech my quilts for pinning. I just cannot get down on the floor, hurts to much. I bought the large black paper clips at the dollar store to hold the quilt to the table. The whole quilt will not fit but I do the center first them move it to each side to finish the whole quilt. It works well and no folds when quilting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3