Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need a push to return to my quilt

I've been working on a quilt since last Fall. It is ready to sew the blocks together and do the stitching around the applique. It is from a class I've been taking and it is suppose to be sewn together by June 2. Sort of hope it rains all day Saturday so I can do some sewing.

put on the television or some good music to get into the right frame of mind

Thats what I am going to do Sew all day Saturday We will be kindred spirits

Right now I am working on a quilt that my neighbor started. She has never sewn a quilt on a machine before, however she did a decent job on it. I just don't think finishing quilts that other people have started is my cup of tea. Although I told her several times she didn't have to pay me to finish it for her she insists on it so the extra cash will be nice. lol

I am sure it will rain here tomorrow so we will all be sittin around sewing "togehter" from afar!

Do a little at a time, go do something else, come back and do a little more. Won't get sick of it and you will be surprised how much you can do in a short time. Good luck.

Blog Entries
    Have fun sewing on Saturday!

push push push

Quote Originally Posted by Fabricnut
    I've been working on a quilt since last Fall. It is ready to sew the blocks together and do the stitching around the applique. It is from a class I've been taking and it is suppose to be sewn together by June 2. Sort of hope it rains all day Saturday so I can do some sewing.

Blog Entries
    it is raining cats and dogs here. was supposed to put in the garden. guess it will be a sewing day instead :) happy quilting to all

Blog Entries
    Set a timer for a half hour on half hour off ... that's what I do when I can't get myself going on something.