Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: need quilt shop in Jacksonville Florida

My daughter just finished her first quilt and it is a real beauty. However now we need to find a place to get it quilted. It is very large, 100" X 70" and she wants it echo quilted. The shop we went to in Lake City said she could not do it. So we are looking for a place to quilt it.

Pam, check on the User list, enter Florida in the second spot and it will bring up all the quilters in Florida on the QB. There are several in your area. You can PM them and ask if they know someone. You also might check at JoAnns to see if anyone is known.

Thank you. Good idea I will try it.

Blog Entries
    Pam, there is one located on blanding in Orange Park. Here is the info, I know they do LA

www.countrycrossroad.com - 799 Blanding Blvd # 3, Orange Park - (904) 276-1011

Thank you Lynn.

Blog Entries
    Hi Pam, I used to live there. I will get the link and info. for you. They still send me e-mails. They used to have a shop called The Olde Green Cupboard. It was a out of this world shoppe.
    http://www.cinnamonsquilts.com/

Calico Station is one.......Ole Green Cupboard is another, but they are now pattern/fabric design and wool works, ect.., however, I'm sure you can call the owner, Gloria, and she can hook you with a long arm quilter quickly.......Just google Ole Green Cupboard, Jacksonville, FL....There's a new one called Cinnamon's Quilt Shop in Jacksonville...They can probably get you headed in the right direction as well....Good Luck....

San
    FL

PS...My son lives in Jacksonville........:)

stewyscrewy is a member here that does LA quilting and lives in Jacksonville or close to it.
    PM him.

We went to the quilt shop in Orange Park. My daughter is thrilled and will be getting her quilt long armed there. Thank you all for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by pamdux
    We went to the quilt shop in Orange Park. My daughter is thrilled and will be getting her quilt long armed there. Thank you all for your help.
    Hope you went to Country Crossroads and not Calico Station. A friend told me of someone who took her quilt to Calico Station to be quilted. They have an indoor/outdoor cat. The cat peed on her quilt and the owners' response was, "oh, well." They did not even offer to pay to have it cleaned. I have not shopped there in years - unfriendly IMO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast