Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Needle Threader

I have a Clover Desk Needle Threader too, and I don't think I could ever go back to threading without one. I usually thread 2-3 packages of needles at a time and it's a snap. I have those "Old" eyes and it works like a charm. Money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelwoman
    The one I love is the Clover Desk Needle Threader. It's kind of reddish-brown. I tried to put a link here, but gremlins got it. If you go to the clover-usa.com site and click on Sewing&Quilting, it is number 8 in the list of items that comes up.
    Yes this is the one I have, though I got it in purple. Perfect color. I also purchased a wood holder for it. I think it ran around 14 or so, you couple probably get it on sale. It is the best thing since sliced bread!!!

Joann's also carries a little blue one, half the size of the Clover Desk Needle Threader, a bit cheaper - - - - and it is total JUNK. Be sure to get the good one and don't try to save a buck on the cheapie brand. Guess how I know... :(

Ok, you are all big fans of the desk threader. Sounds great, but is anyone sure it will do pearl cotton; which is alot thicker than regular thread. Will be looking forward to this answer before I make my decision. Thank you.
    Nancy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2