Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sept Shop Hop Prize Sept 15-30th

I finished hopping today and did 181 and 15 bonus ones, don't ask how because I couldn't find them when I went back!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DA Mayer
    I finished hopping today and did 181 and 15 bonus ones, don't ask how because I couldn't find them when I went back!!! LOL
    Wow, 15 bonus ones? I found 8 with 11 shop lefts.. I like yours better :D

4 shops left and still can't get to 10 bonus bunnies... don't know what is up with that... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I did 36 shops and found only 2 bonus bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    I did 36 shops and found only 2 bonus bunnies
    The ones I found were pretty scattered alphabetically. Someone else said she found 15 in 181. I've only found 8 in 176. So there aren't tons and tons out there...

Blog Entries
    Keep your eyes peeled for special FabShop Hop Bonus youfoundit bunnies! As you're hopping and shopping, bonus bunnies will be hopping around the shops, too-when you click on a youfoundit bunny, it may also enter you into an additional random prize drawing!

I wonder if this means that they are randomly hopping around? If so that is soooo not right!!! You might have to go through the shops several times if you are not very lucky....

I went back to the 2 shops I got the bonus bunnies from and they aren't there anymore.

I had my friend (in Belgium) click on a bunny for Allentown, since I knew there was supposed to be a bunny there and I'd clicked it about 10+ times, anyway, he FOUND the bunny (and entered my email address). I'm thinking the site might remember your IP address or not like you if you've been to the shop previously but not found the bunny... I'm not sure. I'm up to 9 bunnies now with 4 shops left (and those have really hidden bunnies)... I'm thinking of just giving up...

Blog Entries
    I went back and checked the sites where I found the bonus bunny and they didn't show up as bonus anymore. I think they are random on the confirmation page not on the sites.

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm maybe try deleting your temporary internet files and then go and try again???
    If that doesn't work, I would email the ShopHop and let them know... If it is a problem for you all...it must be for a good amount of others, too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast