Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Sept Shop Hop Prize Sept 15-30th

Never mind with Homespun. I had to open it in IE and then the bunny appeared. No bunny in Firefox... was driving me NUTS. Weird...

Thanks for the help LucyInTheSky. I am afraid I am not tech-savvy enough to give you all 3 answers at once, but the Around the Block can br found at http://www.aroundtheblockquiltersshop.com/store.php and what you do is when you get to the home page, double click on the cartoon picture of their house, and then scroll down the page it takes you to. When I just went back to reconfirm where it was, it gave me a bonus bunny!

Here is where the bunny is at Great American Quilt Factory - it is hiding under the picture of "Let's Build A Snowman" and then you have to scroll to the bottom of the page.
    http://greatamericanquilt.com/letsbuildasnowmanrom.html

I could not find the Fat Quarter Factory to which you were referring. Did you mean Fat Quarter Shop or Fat Quarter World?

Again, thanks for help with the last 3 shops. They were driving me nuts!

Hi Laurie -

Thank you! I don't think I ever even FOUND the home page for Around the Block. No bonus bunnies though :(

I meant Fat Quarter SHOP http://www.fatquartershop.com/, sorry about that.

So are you at the 10 bunnies you needed?

And never mind on Fat Quarter Shop. I went back there, and found the bunny is one click...

So I have found all 181, but only 9 bonus bunnies... that's upsetting...

I think that does answer that they jump around... unfortunately...

I think you just have to randomly click around for those bunnies. I went back and, with my 10 year old son standing next to me and "helping", I asked him which shop has a cool sounding name and after only the second name he said, I found another bonus bunny. I was going to set my watch and time how fast they come. I wonder if they are more likely to appear now, around dinnertime (here on the west coast). If you are like me, you have probably invested a few hours in this endeavor, so you might as well spend another 30 minutes to find your last bonus bunny! Good Luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2