Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New Year's resolution...

New Year's resolution...

I resolved to finish several ufos before starting anything new in 2012. I have one ready to bind and one ready to send to my long arm quilter. I have to find the right fabric for the binding, and Anna Lee is in TX until March. I think the first has to be one of the ugliest quilts ever. The second was a shop hop quilt from 2009 that I put back after finishing the individual blocks. Hope you enjoy looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Wow I am trying to do the same. Hopefully I wont fall too far off the wagon.

It seems a lot of us have finishing UFOs as a New Year's resolution.

I love the colors in your first quilt.

Blog Entries
    No ugly quilts here. Kudos to you for finishing before beginning anew. These are wonderful. Great job. Thank you for sharing.
    Desiderata (Max Ehrmann) - Walk placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by collady View Post
    I resolved to finish several ufos before starting anything new in 2012. I have one ready to bind and one ready to send to my long arm quilter. I have to find the right fabric for the binding, and Anna Lee is in TX until March. I think the first has to be one of the ugliest quilts ever. The second was a shop hop quilt from 2009 that I put back after finishing the individual blocks. Hope you enjoy looking.
    OH NO I have you beat with the Ugly quilt. Some day I will post it and you will LOVE your quilt more then you know.

Blog Entries
    very nice!!!!!

They are beautiful, glad your getting them done
    Deb T