Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: No Santa for me!

I have been very Bad! I went online this morning and browsed the sale at Fabric.com....An hour later i checked out with a 37.00 total after the coupon code and got Free shipping. So i now have over 10 yds of fabric coming and i have no idea what i am going to do with it yet. Santa will be SO MAD! I keep telling myself..."no more fabric" I have absolutely NOOOOOOOO willpower. I think i need to have DH take away my laptop for a few months. I hope i am not the only one with this "illness"
    I am starting to scare myself. Any advise on how to stop being so compulsive?????????

I've taken a break for even looking - sale or no sale. It's going to be a tough winter with a frigid Dec. & gas prices going up by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziC
    I have been very Bad! I went online this morning and browsed the sale at Fabric.com....An hour later i checked out with a 37.00 total after the coupon code and got Free shipping. So i now have over 10 yds of fabric coming and i have no idea what i am going to do with it yet. Santa will be SO MAD! I keep telling myself..."no more fabric" I have absolutely NOOOOOOOO willpower. I think i need to have DH take away my laptop for a few months. I hope i am not the only one with this "illness"
    I am starting to scare myself. Any advise on how to stop being so compulsive?????????

Go in your sewing room and start organizing your fabric and all your scraps..... And you will feel like you just purchased more fabric, At least it keeps Me from buying more.
    I know how compulsive I am too, but I just keep telling myself enough is enough!

I have no advice. Santa will be skipping my house as well. I'm a ConnectingThreads.com junkie, although fabric.com has its share of my money as well...

Blog Entries
    After the fourth box from Connecting Threads came this last week, my DH said he should think about buying some stock in the company. LOL.
    BTW, the fabric samplers I bought for 50% off from CT are so nice! I have no plans for any of the fabric, just a great sale price that couldn't be passed by.

If you run out of room my address is ..... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mommamac
    If you run out of room my address is ..... LOL
    I may have to....i'm running out of space!!!! LOL

I have started to delete the fabric shops e-mails before I can read them.

Blog Entries
    There's room for more in my sewing room...how to fill it up...maybe I should rent some storage space?

Blog Entries
    I have to just not look. That way I don't buy.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast