Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • OMG!! >
  • OMG!!

• OMG!!

Old 03-01-2011, 04:58 PM
    Power Poster

I found some new David's Textile fabric at Walmart last week. It's luscious! Deep reds.
    Old 03-01-2011, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by bluteddi
    Originally Posted by KarenR
    Which Walmart in MN has fabric?
    Alexandria........... we normally ( and live closer to the one in Willmar, MN)

Most fabric stores... " J" and others, I can't even afford to touch their fabrics!!!!!

Normally , my hubby is very patient... but I thought he was going to have to DRAG me from the store........ I thought about throwing a tantrum.. but DH got me a Mt Dew and I calmed down! ... whew... but it was close!
    ROFL and tears falling. I can just see you having a fit. OMgosh. Poor hubby. The two WM's by me do not have fabrics so I don't have to worry. ANd becuse I live in in outlying counties, it's too far so I frequent my LQS and mail order. So glad I don't have to have a "power surge" and fan myself like you did. Hope you have settled down. Mt. Dew??? That makes me shiver. Coke is better. *H*U*G*S*
    Old 03-01-2011, 05:45 PM

cokes are good... and I do drink coke when I can not get a Diet Dew......

I"m sure it was just low blood sugar....smile....
    DH is my "quilting enabler" we stand at the cutting table and I ask for.. 1 yard( just an example) and he ALWAYS doubls what ever I ask for.. so I always get twice as much... today tho.... when I was trying to decide on how much " military discharge paper/document/draft card " fabric for ELVIS!! (I wanted it for the Vetern things I do.. not because it was Elvis , in fact hubby found this piece) he teased me and asked if I wanted 10 yards... I thought he said 20 yards.. I told him I would meet him in the middle and ONLY get 15 yards.... took us a while to figure out HOW i was comprising and meeting him in the middle when I went UP from his " offer"... heheehehe
    shhhhhhh..... can u tell, I'm BLONDE!?
    Unless we just have a load of bulk stuff to purchase, we do not go to Walmart but once a month. and only half the time I go to the fabric store..... we normally shop in our small town, local businesses.
    Old 03-01-2011, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by KarenR
    Which Walmart in MN has fabric?
    The Wal Mart in Cambridge MN has some fabric ... but the one in Pine City has much more!
    Old 03-01-2011, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    I found some new David's Textile fabric at Walmart last week. It's luscious! Deep reds.
    I found it too!!! Luscious describes it exactly! I am going back for more tomorrow! There was also a free pattern with it that was nice too.
    Old 03-01-2011, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by bluteddi
    cokes are good... and I do drink coke when I can not get a Diet Dew......

I"m sure it was just low blood sugar....smile....
    DH is my "quilting enabler" we stand at the cutting table and I ask for.. 1 yard( just an example) and he ALWAYS doubls what ever I ask for.. so I always get twice as much... today tho.... when I was trying to decide on how much " military discharge paper/document/draft card " fabric for ELVIS!! (I wanted it for the Vetern things I do.. not because it was Elvis , in fact hubby found this piece) he teased me and asked if I wanted 10 yards... I thought he said 20 yards.. I told him I would meet him in the middle and ONLY get 15 yards.... took us a while to figure out HOW i was comprising and meeting him in the middle when I went UP from his " offer"... heheehehe
    shhhhhhh..... can u tell, I'm BLONDE!?
    Unless we just have a load of bulk stuff to purchase, we do not go to Walmart but once a month. and only half the time I go to the fabric store..... we normally shop in our small town, local businesses.
    This was the perfect way to end my quiet evening - laughing at you! You are a toot!