Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Organ machine needles?

I use organ needles for my six needle embroidery machine. In fact that is what Babylock recommends. I have never had any problems with them.
    Carmen E.

Blog Entries
    I use Organ needles all the time. You can buy them in bulk of 100 of one size and that makes them very well priced.

I have had a Bernina since 2004, and have never used anything but Organ needles in it. Never had a problem. If you need your needles immediately, I would suggest going here: http://ctsusa.com/ I buy my needles by the hundreds, and get free shipping. You might want to look there also.

Which of the organ needles do you use with a mid arm quilting set-up?
    Thanks,
    Sally

Blog Entries
    I only use t he Organ needles. In fact I have about 3 pkgs. I wouldn't be without them.
    Stitching is Meditation in Motion

I use Organ needles mostly.On my basic Brother machines they sew a much better stitch than Schmetz which I buy only if they are on sale cheap enough for me to put up with the frustration that will follow: for me thy will SOUND dull even when new. Thump thump..

I'll have to try the Organ Titanium ones for my embroidery machine. thanks for the info.
    Freedom is costly and quilting keeps us busy...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustMe View Post
    I have had a Bernina since 2004, and have never used anything but Organ needles in it. Never had a problem. If you need your needles immediately, I would suggest going here: http://ctsusa.com/ I buy my needles by the hundreds, and get free shipping. You might want to look there also.
    This is the sight I use and get good prices and fast service. I use Organ HLX5 on my short arm quilter and they have worked very well. Can someone give me the Organ titanium top stitch needle number?
    Ken

LOVE THEM!!!! Have used on my Viking 1+, Janome 350 em, Pfaff1222 and Singer 99K. Now problem, better price, I ordered from an ebay site and shipping wasn't that bad. Very satisfied and will keep using them. My Janome came with Organ needles.
    brenda in MI

Blog Entries
    I used the organ embroidery needles and found them to be good quality.By OESD Company

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast