Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pam's Club

Blog Entries
    I have always admired (and have made 3) Pam Bono's quilts and I get her newsletter.

There is now the Pam's Club. I'm debating signing up. Has anyone here joined it? Pro's & Cons?

My DD gave me a membership for Mother's Day and I really enjoy it. Pam has designed some beautiful new things for members only, plus quite a few of her older designs are free to members. And patterns in her store are 60% off to members.

For a "collector" like me, it has been great and well worth the money.

I did and I really enjoy the designs. They are a stretch for me and I needed that. For price it was not to bad.

I joined ,I hope I can do the patterns, she has some beautiful ones. I do not really see any cons, Since I joined she has added 2 new free ones. All patterns are at an extreem discount as well.

Blog Entries
    I really like her patterns and have most of her books. The patterns in her books are enough for me right now. I want to make them all.

Its a very good value. The videos are awesome to watch and help the visual learner in me ALOT. I really love what I've learned in the new video she put up about the flying geese. Just something so simple that makes a huge difference.

I AGREE ABOUT THE VIDEOS. I HATE HALF SQUARE TRIANGLES AND SHE SHOWS YOU HOW TO MAKE A LOT OF TRADITIONAL BLOCKS WITHOUT THEM. I AM USING THE FLYING GEESE NOW AND IT IS SO EASY AND MUCH FASTER + I SAVE MONEY ON THE RULERS.