Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Patch for Brother PE 770 and Vista

Blog Entries
    I am considering buying a Brother PE 770 not from a dealer. If I have problems with Vista on my laptop, where do I go to download a patch to correct the problem? Thanks for any help.

Blog Entries
    I am thinking that Brother's website should have it :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    I thought so too, but I went to the website and can't find it. I am probably just being dense. I guess I will try the website again.

If it uses PED Basic, and I think it does, you shouldn't have any problems with Vista. I use it all the time on my Laptop with no trouble.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maride
    If it uses PED Basic, and I think it does, you shouldn't have any problems with Vista. I use it all the time on my Laptop with no trouble.
    Thanks for the help. If I buy this machine I will definitely buy the PED basic.

I bought a Pfaff and the instruction manual told me where it was. I did go through the Pfaff site. If it doesn't tell you where to get it Email Brother and they can help you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    I bought a Pfaff and the instruction manual told me where it was. I did go through the Pfaff site. If it doesn't tell you where to get it Email Brother and they can help you.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I did email Brother and, hopefully, will hear back from them.

I have the same machine and vista on my computer. If you use PED basic then you need to download the driver from the Brother site. You can't use the disc that comes with the PED basic .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jalling
    I have the same machine and vista on my computer. If you use PED basic then you need to download the driver from the Brother site. You can't use the disc that comes with the PED basic .
    Good morning and thanks for the help. I can't locate on the Brother website where to download the driver. Where is it? TIA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeysnana
    Quote Originally Posted by jalling
    Good morning and thanks for the help. I can't locate on the Brother website where to download the driver. Where is it? TIA
    Nevermind. I did find the download for the driver on the Brother website. Now I just have to decide if I want to buy the PE 770 or not!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast