Does anyone have any techniques for getting rid of this? I have a fluffy black cat and everything is covered with a grey haze from his fur. I also have two spaniels who shed their lighter colored fur onto my dark fabrics!
Worst of all is my hand-dyed wool that I am using to make a large appliqued wall hanging. It is a magnet for pet hair, and when I took it to a friend's house to work on, she had to take an allergy pill.
Are there any methods? I have seen ads for something you can put into the dryer. What about damp towels?