Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Printers

Am getting myself a laptop for Christmas and will need a printer as well. What works well for you guys. Thought you would be best to ask since we all have the same passion.

We have an Canon Pixma MX300. We got it as an xmas gift from my husbands parents last year and it is great, a scanner, copier and printer the ink lasts forever on it. I love it!

We have a 3 in 1 dell printer and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by samroberts01
    We have an Canon Pixma MX300. We got it as an xmas gift from my husbands parents last year and it is great, a scanner, copier and printer the ink lasts forever on it. I love it!
    I have this one as well, and agree, it is a great printer

Blog Entries
    Are you looking for one to print out on fabric, too? Patrice posted a while back on which printers do a better job on this by the type of inks that they use :D

Blog Entries
    We have a 3 in 1 HP printer, and find that the pictures print out very true to color in photos. Really happy with how simple it is, and the ink is not that expensive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amma
    Are you looking for one to print out on fabric, too? Patrice posted a while back on which printers do a better job on this by the type of inks that they use :D
    on paper, i'd say HP and Canon are equal. for printing on fabric, though, you can't beat a canon printer using the pixma ink.

I recently purchased a new printer because I got a new compter that would not recognize my old printer. The new computer has Windows 7. I prefer not to have the three in one machine as I already had a great color copier. My new one is a HPOfficejet 6000. It seems to do a good job. I haven't tried to print on fabric. I am assuming it will work well for that also.

I don't know which other companies have outsourced their labor, but I do know that HP has outsourced to India. Trying to get technical assistance is virtually impossible. Been there, done that!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    We have a 3 in 1 dell printer and I love it.
    Mine is a the same. I have printed pics on fabrics for a wall hanging for DD and he loves it. It turned out great.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast