Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   To all Board Members- Quilt and other (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/all-board-members-quilt-other-t58495.html)

Ms. Shawn 08-09-2010 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by Crlyn
One big happy family! :D

How do you become 'A regular here'? :?:

Hello Crlyn, I don't know I just looked above my name on the left of the screen and this instead of saying "new user" it said "regular here" so I was very happy! :thumbup:
Ms. Shawn

Crlyn 08-09-2010 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by hoppyfrog

Originally Posted by Crlyn
One big happy family! :D

How do you become 'A regular here'? :?:

Just keep posting replies and it won't take long.

Interesting hey! Can't have anything to do with the number of post, 'cause I notice some with very low post also 'A regular here' anyone with idea's ....maybe moderator could let us know.

Up North 08-09-2010 04:51 AM

In order to be listed as regular user you have to post at least 20 posts in a two week period.

GrammaNan 08-09-2010 04:58 AM

This board is the best. I had a really bad panic attack this morning and can't get through to my doctor for a couple of more hours. I decided to get on board while I wait and after about 20 minutes my symptoms are almost gone. I am still going to talk to the doc, but now I can breathe and the pain is almost gone.

cjomomma 08-09-2010 04:59 AM

upnorth can you explain why some have a title under their name and others do not.

cjomomma 08-09-2010 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by GrammaNan
This board is the best. I had a really bad panic attack this morning and can't get through to my doctor for a couple of more hours. I decided to get on board while I wait and after about 20 minutes my symptoms are almost gone. I am still going to talk to the doc, but now I can breathe and the pain is almost gone.

I know what you mean. I used to have panic attacks on a daily basis. I didn't sleep because of them and I would get up and read the board and the attack would soon subside. I always say this board saved my life and the life of little man whom I was pregnant with at the time.

Up North 08-09-2010 05:43 AM

Community Benefactor means they have purchased an e book such as the ones Rhonda has for sale on this site Usually that info is in the newsletter
Moderator is just that we have been chosen to monitor the board for specific reasons.
Top Poster is the person that has made the most posts
Are there others I missed?

cizzors 08-09-2010 05:57 AM

Ok. Gonna put the 20 post theory to the test.

Both me and my sister are on this board at least 3 times a day. Would be more but the dang bills keep showing up!

I usually don't respond to posts simply because what I would have said has already been said at least 10 times.

Love this board and get 99% of the ideas from here! Tired of being irregular :) so if I seem to be rambling on it's cuz I'm on a mission!

Up North 08-09-2010 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by cizzors
Ok. Gonna put the 20 post theory to the test.

Both me and my sister are on this board at least 3 times a day. Would be more but the dang bills keep showing up!

I usually don't respond to posts simply because what I would have said has already been said at least 10 times.

Love this board and get 99% of the ideas from here! Tired of being irregular :) so if I seem to be rambling on it's cuz I'm on a mission!

And a great mission it is!! This board is the best place and has so much information.

craftiladi 08-09-2010 08:37 AM

Ms. Shawn you are a lovely person and I think we are the ones who are blessed to have you! You summed it up very well. Even though I don't post as often as I should or want mainly from time restrictions but I start just about each and everyday with this board. I only have 1 quilty friend that lives close & truly understands our passion for this hobby so coming here and enjoying all the messages is a great way to start my day.
So I too would would like to say my huge thanks to this board. :thumbup: :-D