Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   best pinking blade i have ever found (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/best-pinking-blade-i-have-ever-found-t134068.html)

lb70542 06-29-2011 01:14 PM

I have purchased rotate pinking blades from a lot of places that didn't cut or would catch my ruler and chip the ruler. then someone here post that they won a pair of rag scissors from scissormanusa so i took a look at his website and ordered a pinking blade and the rag scissors. WOW.they are both great.just ordered 5 more pinking blades. I fine they are very reasonably priced .Can't remember who posted about it but thank you .
Loretta

craftybear 06-29-2011 01:16 PM

that is great news

BellaBoo 06-29-2011 01:26 PM

Thanks, I 'll order a few. The last one I had was hard to cut with.

BrendaK 06-29-2011 01:38 PM

This may seem like a dumb question but..........can you use the pinking blades in the June Tailor ruler? I have been wanting to get a pinking blade for my cutter, but was worried that it wouldn't work with the ruler. This ruler seems to be the main thing I use. I am not the straightest cutter. BrendaK

lb70542 06-29-2011 01:56 PM

I not familiar with the June Tailor ruler..but I use the 6x24 easy rule II by sharon hultgren and it works great.
loretta

ncredbird 06-29-2011 04:50 PM

Do his blades work with Olfa cutters? I noticed only KAI blades listed. Ann in TN

lb70542 06-29-2011 05:29 PM

I have a 45mm olfa and it works fine

amma 06-30-2011 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by BrendaK
This may seem like a dumb question but..........can you use the pinking blades in the June Tailor ruler? I have been wanting to get a pinking blade for my cutter, but was worried that it wouldn't work with the ruler. This ruler seems to be the main thing I use. I am not the straightest cutter. BrendaK

Are you talking about the strip cutting ruler? It may not, as the slots are pretty narrow...

eashka 06-30-2011 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by lb70542
I have purchased rotate pinking blades from a lot of places that didn't cut or would catch my ruler and chip the ruler. then someone here post that they won a pair of rag scissors from scissormanusa so i took a look at his website and ordered a pinking blade and the rag scissors. WOW.they are both great.just ordered 5 more pinking blades. I find they are very reasonably priced .Can't remember who posted about it but thank you .
Loretta

Which scissors do you use for rag quilts? I need the number so I will order the right ones. Thanks

BrendaK 06-30-2011 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by amma

Originally Posted by BrendaK

Are you talking about the strip cutting ruler? It may not, as the slots are pretty narrow...

That's what I thought. ThanksBrendaK