Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Embroidery Machines (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/embroidery-machines-t119739.html)

PamB8s 04-29-2011 05:36 PM

My husband asked me what I wanted for my 10th wedding anniversary and I have been thinking about an embroidery machine. I don't want to do anything professionally. Just home embroidery, gifts, enhancing quilts. etc. Tell me in your opinion whats a great one to have. Thanks so much, Have a blessed day.

JJC 04-29-2011 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by PamB8s
My husband asked me what I wanted for my 10th wedding anniversary and I have been thinking about an embroidery machine. I don't want to do anything professionally. Just home embroidery, gifts, enhancing quilts. etc. Tell me in your opinion whats a great one to have. Thanks so much, Have a blessed day.

How about the Bernina 830. Oh how I would love to have one of those machines.

PamB8s 04-29-2011 05:50 PM

[quote=JJC]

I don't think my husband tractor cost that much LOL.

Maggiesmom 04-29-2011 06:00 PM

Any brother machine. One of the best is the 4500D if you could find a good uased one. A lot of people have traded it on the Quatro, so you just might be able to find one.

Brenda M 04-29-2011 06:14 PM

I have a Brother Duetta 4500D and I love it. Picked it up a few months back brand new but at a good sale price. It was actually my DH that talked me into it. I love it so far, actually just spent the last 10 hours working on it doing embroidery and character stitches on quilt for GD. It's a great machine and have a lot of fun with it!

PamB8s 04-29-2011 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Brenda M
I have a Brother Duetta 4500D and I love it. Picked it up a few months back brand new but at a good sale price. It was actually my DH that talked me into it. I love it so far, actually just spent the last 10 hours working on it doing embroidery and character stitches on quilt for GD. It's a great machine and have a lot of fun with it!

I think I just need to get my husband into the store, If he seen how wonderful they are. he would be picking the upgrade.

JJC 04-29-2011 06:27 PM

[quote=PamB8s]

Originally Posted by JJC

I don't think my husband tractor cost that much LOL.

Probably not, they're one pricey machine.

PegD 04-29-2011 07:34 PM

Me too. That is my dream machine.

Originally Posted by JJC

jemma 04-29-2011 10:43 PM

i lve playing with my machine

RitaFaye 04-30-2011 02:24 AM

I have the brother 770 love it and it isn't as pricey as the others *LOL* .......