Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Fabric Yelled at me Now what???? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/fabric-yelled-me-now-what-t14552.html)

MsSage 12-18-2008 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was getting some fabric at my local quilt store when I was flipping through the fat quaters..... :oops: :oops: Cant help myself
When this yellow and oranage fabric jumped out and yelled at me....then I found a orange that would match it then placed it down with what i had picked out and it went awesome with a blue I was getting and OMGAWD the baltik I have been eyeing went great the blue is the same blue and the green went great with the yellow ............
OK major problem I dont have a project to use it on..... HELP
Sorry the quality os bad its my phone camera which is very outdated.

Moonpi 12-18-2008 05:46 PM

I can hear them calling!

sewnsewer2 12-18-2008 06:00 PM

Great fabrics!

Mousie 12-18-2008 06:35 PM

MsSage wrote: Cant help myself...
When this yellow and oranage fabric jumped out and yelled at me....then I found a orange that would match it then placed it down with what i had picked out and it went awesome with a blue I was getting and OMGAWD the baltik I have been eyeing went great the blue is the same blue and the green went great with the yellow ............

LOL!!! you must shop at the same fabric store i do, bc that is exactly what happens to me! I will get all these home and tie in a bundle waiting for the PERFECT pattern. they will all be so awesome, but it is hard to match to a pattern this way. I have a lot of bundles i tell you :wink:
...sorry i can't help with a pattern, but i do, LOL...commiserate! ...but ain't it fun? I get purely dizzy! C

Mousie 12-18-2008 06:43 PM

MsSage wrote: Cant help myself...

LOL!!! you must shop at the same fabric store i do, bc that is exactly what happens to me! I will get all these home and tie in a bundle waiting for the PERFECT pattern. they will all be so awesome, but it is hard to match to a pattern this way. I have a lot of bundles i tell you :wink:
...sorry i can't help with a pattern, but i do, LOL...commiserate! ...but ain't it fun? I get purely dizzy! C

beachlady 12-18-2008 06:47 PM

Love yellows, oranges and blue together. I am sure you will think of something. I have 6 different yards of a moda line that I am trying to figure out what to make. It is hard!

sewjoyce 12-18-2008 06:49 PM

Maybe these fabrics just need to "age" a little before they tell you what they want to be. In the meantime, a little fabric stroking and petting never hurt anything :wink: :wink:

MsSage 12-18-2008 06:59 PM

These colors are SOOOOO NOT Me.
They keep telling me to look for the pattern.......I guess they know I will put them in my fabric bag and look at them once in a blue moon LOL
I only have a 1/2 yard of each right now but with the perfect pattern I can get more for a little bit....she runs out of some fabric pretty fast.

dreamer2009 12-18-2008 07:24 PM

very nice fabric MsSage.
You will here it call you
when it's time.
In the mean time
oogle it.

babeegirl 12-18-2008 07:48 PM

tell it that it must be patient...some fabrics wait years to be born into quilts :)