Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Quilting Board! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/happy-birthday-quilting-board-t3215.html)

amma 11-18-2007 12:22 PM

Konstatin, thank you so much for creating this board :D :D :D
I wonder if you knew when you created this site, how many lives you would be touching, and bringing together. You have created not only an online quilting community, but have birthed a quilting family.
I really enjoy and learn so much from your newsletters, when I go to my email and see it there, I get a smile on my face and can't wait to see what you are going to discuss. I have learned a lot from the newsletters, and I enjoy the broad spectrum that you cover.
You made it possible for me to meet so many wonderful, caring, kind, compassionate, encouraging, and knowledgable people. You have created a 24 hour, 7 days a week, quilting guild. I am so proud to be able to say that I belong to this board/guild. I only wish that I could find the words to describe just how much this board has touched my life.

To all of the members of this board I want to say thank you, knowing all of you has made my life richer in so many ways! I look forward to celebrating many more board birthdays with all of you!

mpeters1200 11-18-2007 01:25 PM

I completely agree with what Amma said.

Konstantin, when I first came across your newsletter, forwarded to me from a friend, I thought I had found yet another quilting place that was too advanced for me. I was even less than a beginner having never touched a sewing machine or other crafts before. How wrong I was.

I have a whole binder of printed material that I have saved form your newsletters. I look forward to them and tell everyone quilting that I come across to join your list as well as this board. I have so many new friends here and so many that I admire and have learned from.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Happy Birthday Board!!!

ShellyQ 11-18-2007 07:54 PM

I have really enjoyed the board and the wonderful community it has given me access to. I have met some very caring thoughtful people through here, whom have become friends.

Happy 1st Birthday
May there be many more :D

mimisharon 11-19-2007 06:27 AM

I must add my thanks and gratitude for this wonderful place we spend so much time in learning and sharing. I've learned so much, I've met some of the best people in the world and so enjoyed every moment spent here.

Thank you so much for giving a venue for wonderful fun, sharing, and love.

Happy Quilting,
Sharon

Minda 11-19-2007 07:15 AM

Ditto :D :D

DonnaRae 11-19-2007 07:38 AM

Me Too !

Diamonds 11-19-2007 10:04 AM

A warm thank you from me too... The group here has brought alot of joy into my life... I have learned some neat tips... I also know that late at night when sitting at my machine that everyone here is only one click away.. :thumbup:

bj 11-19-2007 10:08 AM

YEP! Add me to the list of thankful people. I really enjoy visiting here often and seeing what everyone is doing. It's both fun and inspiring. Keep up the good work.

tlcquiltnut 11-24-2007 12:05 PM

Ditto.......

snowb 11-24-2007 09:24 PM

I would also like to add my thanks :!: :!: :!: I have been receiving the newsletters for awhile, but joining this board was a first for me. I am always timid about things like this. But I couldn't have picked a better group of people who share the same interest. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: