Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I am becoming a serious quilt hoarder (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-am-becoming-serious-quilt-hoarder-t105198.html)

bev195000 03-05-2011 11:02 AM

I have been going through my storage boxes and realised i have purchase far too many items that are the same including
8 packs of quilters sewing needles,<20 needles in each pack>
234 threads some the same colour
8 pairs of scissors, some the same sizes
4 templates are the same size and shapes
I could go on but i guess i purchased when its cheap and never look at what i actually have until i decided to sort out my storage boxes i do think i am becoming a quilting hoarder lol whoooops

lots2do 03-05-2011 11:08 AM

I found five packages of rotary blades with five in each package. Every time I went to Joann's with a 50 % off coupon, I stocked up not realizing how many I had. Now, I'm so glad I found them and while start changing my blade when I need to.

bev195000 03-05-2011 11:12 AM

So some things are good to keep buying lol i always say they will eventually be used but heck i never realised i had so much stuff lol

cabbagepatchkid 03-05-2011 11:14 AM

Ha ha....you'd better stay out of the Vintage Sewing Machine section, of the forum, because there is some serious hoarding going on over there but it's more difficult to find places to put all of the vintage beauties that follow us home :roll:

bev195000 03-05-2011 11:16 AM

Indeed i have had to purchase 2 more mini storage boxes to add all the small items i have purchased over the months gone by. Everything new has to have a place to go ,

QuiltnCowgirl 03-05-2011 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by cabbagepatchkid
Ha ha....you'd better stay out of the Vintage Sewing Machine section, of the forum, because there is some serious hoarding going on over there but it's more difficult to find places to put all of the vintage beauties that follow us home :roll:

Hey! Speak for yourself. At least I'm resisting resembling that statement. :D :D :D

Woolie 03-05-2011 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by bev195000
I have been going through my storage boxes and realised i have purchase far too many items that are the same including
I could go on but i guess i purchased when its cheap and never look at what i actually have until i decided to sort out my storage boxes i do think i am becoming a quilting hoarder lol whoooops

Hey Sista from another mother...we must be twins!

toomanycats 03-05-2011 11:53 AM

Hey, no one can acuse us quilters of not being prepaired for anything!

bev195000 03-05-2011 12:08 PM

Pmsl woolie

Dix 03-05-2011 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by bev195000

But, it keeps us off the streets!