Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Is it just ME, or is EVERYONE else Addicted to the Quilting Board? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/just-me-everyone-else-addicted-quilting-board-t810.html)

Minda 02-19-2008 04:37 PM

I'm definitely a Quilting Board junkie. Check it once or twice a day (at least). :D :D

bj 02-19-2008 04:46 PM

I too love this place. I check it constantly if I'm at home (and I usually am). The only thing that competes with it is the two days a week my grandson goes to day care/preschool. They have webcam in his classroom and I love to watch him. Not crazy about him having to be there, but he seems to enjoy it. He definitely needs the experience of playing with other kids his size. He's mostly around adults and doesn't really know how to play with little kids. I switch back and forth on his school days. I'm trying to talk DH into a laptop so I can sew and watch Nick and the boards all at the same time. :) :) Keep your fingers crossed, I think I'm wearing him down :D

PamH 02-19-2008 05:34 PM

Oh ya, I'm hooked too. I check this board out several times a day. Don't what to miss something. Check my email then come straight to here :lol: :lol:

Lois-nounoe 02-19-2008 05:38 PM

Like Imaquilter I too have the dail up. THis is the last message on the board to read for the night. Yes I'm addicted too. Started reading at 5pm and it is now 8:30pm. Just takes sssooooo lllllooooonnnngggg to read EVERYTHING!!! But would feel I missed something if I didn't do them all. Addicted doen't have the right ring to it. Maybe we should say "We're married to the board"? :lol: (I don't think my hubby gets this much attention) :lol:

DebJ 02-19-2008 06:59 PM

I would be afraid a crochet hook even a fine one might leave a bigger hole than I would like in the fabric as you work to get the knot pulled inside.

And Yes, I too must check the board regularly. I have looked at other message boards with quilting topics but haven't found one I like as much as I like this one. It is friendly, interesting and easiest to use of any I have looked at. Glad to be a member! :mrgreen:

Caroltee 02-19-2008 11:46 PM

:) Guilty as charged. I am Addicted I don’t seem to get much done if I get on line in the light of day so now I spend my nights on line. One good thing has come from being addicted to this board. I have stopped my late night munches and find I have lost a few pounds. WHO say quilting not healthy and good exercise? I now have a new diet it’s called the QMB Diet : :)

BDor 02-20-2008 08:25 AM

Yes, My name is Beverly and I am A QUILT BOARD ADDICT! I am here when I should be cleaning, cooking and most important I could be quilting.
I DO NOT WISH TO JOIN A 12 STEP PROGRAM, I DO NOT WANT TO OVERCOME MY ADDICTION--I JUST WANT MORE HOURS IN A DAY SO I COULD BE HERE MORE.

Lucky Patsy's 02-20-2008 09:58 AM

Hi Beverly! I too must come here daily for my fix!

Bill'sBonBon 02-20-2008 10:13 AM

Hello,
I check in at least twice aday. I have been reading for months before I actually said anything. This Quilting Board is the best one I have looked in and the only one I joined. So Yes I am addicted too, I had withdrawals on monday and tuesday. Electrictions have been doing some much needed rewireing in my home. It is an older house,not enough outlets. They finished at lunch today. Got in a hurry fix lunch for Bill,mom and me. Then here I am. Billsbonbon

mellow yellow 02-20-2008 01:32 PM

Yup,check in every day too...