Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Let the Virtual Quilt Weekend Begin... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/let-virtual-quilt-weekend-begin-t233720.html)

Sunnie 10-31-2013 05:30 PM

Love this DebraK even though it makes my eyes go funny. :)
I'm sure it wouldn't do that in person...just on my monitor.

Originally Posted by DebraK (Post 6379791)
Wow! some great looking projects, Kaelyn.

I'm still piecing on that little scrappy I showed you all last time. DH saw it and decided that the quilt needed to be bigger, and that we needed to keep it. Okay, but I still have to make a baby quilt to give away.
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...psd53d3c9b.jpg

kaelynangelfoot 10-31-2013 05:37 PM

DebraK those looks like amazing projects! I think I'll add the Starburst quilt along to my "To Do" list.

I'm very excited to hear about everyone's projects, more pics people!

mdall 10-31-2013 05:39 PM

I am in right after I go grocery shopping and get the house cleaned back up. I have been feeling a little under the weather for the past two days but plan on getting everything done tomorrow so I can have all day Saturday to join in. Sunday I have part of the day.

I am planning on finishing up my SS packages and then onto that Twisted Tree that keeps looming over me. See all of you then. Happy sewing and someone please throw a couple of stitches for me tomorrow. Ill pick up some goodies for us to snack on while in town. Any requests?

AngeliaNR 10-31-2013 05:43 PM

Just found out my FiL is cold--he lives in Florida, but is in his late 80s. So a plaid flannel quilt moves up in the queue! I have the fabric, so I'll try to cut it out tomorrow.

I've a sinus infection and both ears infected as well,so I'm working kind of slowly. Hoping the antibiotics will kick in so I can make some accomplishments this weekend.

zozee 10-31-2013 05:43 PM

Love your vibrant, scrappy stars! And your stormy sea fabrics are so well chosen and placed!

Originally Posted by kaelynangelfoot (Post 6379562)
I'm in, sort of. Nanowrimo also starts this weekend but I have a cold so I will be staying in. However, in between writing a novel, I would like to get this quilt top completely put together.[ATTACH=CONFIG]444302[/ATTACH] I have made a few changes to layout since this photo was taken, but I'll leave that for later.

The other projects I might be working on this weekend are my scrappy flying geese for my stars quilt and my stormy sea drunkard's path quilt

[ATTACH=CONFIG]444305[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]444306[/ATTACH]

sewbizgirl 10-31-2013 09:53 PM

Yay! Virtual quilting again! I love these threads.... I will be working on some I Spys for the Childrens' Hospital. I just love these pics everyone is posting. Hope to add mine as I get some stuff done.

DOTTYMO 11-01-2013 12:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I'm off to quilting class soon. I'm going to work on not sure as for the last few weeks I've been teaching a newbie who is highly enthusiastic. Getting close to making a sandwich.

As you can see in the picture bag is packed with show and tell plus items to do at class if time. Hopefully well prepared.

cynicalbeauty 11-01-2013 03:40 AM

I will be working on piecing a queen sized quilt, and attempting to make my first fabric box. I have never quilted anything on my machine so I am excited to see how it goes!

Raggiemom 11-01-2013 04:13 AM

Wow, you ladies have been busy! I am headed up to the sewing room in a few minutes. I have a meatloaf, mac & cheese, and carrots all ready to cook for lunch, they just need to be popped into the oven. I might take a few minutes and do a raspberry cobbler too. My husband is working from home this morning and will be on the phone so can't sew but I can finish cutting and getting things ready so when he leaves at 10, the machine can start humming!

happyquiltmom 11-01-2013 04:15 AM

I don't have much time to sew on the weekends, but if I could manage to get the last 2 border strips on my youngest DD's peacock quilt, and the backing pieced, I would be satisfied.