Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   oooooooooooooooo, Spooky!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/oooooooooooooooo-spooky-t860.html)

k_jupiter 03-30-2007 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
It's about time Tim had some competition around here. he's been getting spoiled by all the adoration.

maybe he'll start bringing us flowers and candy to keep up.
or baste our quilts for us. (naaaaaaaaaaah ... that's probably pushin' it.)

:wink:

Who's gonna baste my quilts for me? What do you think is holding up YBR? (The ground silly).

Flowers? Iris of course, and candy? Mary Janes. Ummm ummm ummm.

tim in san jose

patricej 03-31-2007 01:03 AM

man, can you miss a point. LOL

i was right, ladies. Tim has gotten far too secure. We have spoiled him with our attention and affection. we need to start holding out for flowers and candy. or fabric. he seems to find some interesting stuff.

aaaaaaaah. on second thought .... i guess we should just keep lovin' him to pieces. it would be too much of a strain to do otherwise, don'tcha think?

P.S. the newsletter link is http://www.quiltedparadise.com/b/098/uid/41177

triciasquilts 03-31-2007 06:58 AM

Flowers eventually die, and the doc told me to lose a few lbs, so I can't eat the candy, so Tim you will have to send me the fabric!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Tricia

Norah 03-31-2007 07:10 AM

Not to be a killjoy, but after all of the shenanigans we pull, maybe we should send Tim the fabric, and the flowers, and the candy, just so we can have a man around to flatter our egos. NOT! Although, Tim is a great quilter, has good color sense and a sense of humor. Maybe we should keep him somewhat happy. :twisted:

Yvonne 03-31-2007 07:14 AM

Patrice,
Thanks for posting the newsletter address. I realized, as I read the letter, that I've been working up to buying fabric in this manner! Oh, yes. I'll be there within the year! Restraint is such an ugly word when it is applied to lovely fabrics!

Boo, as for pink blocks, too late. I'll have to be one of those pink rule breakers. What'cha got against pink? Pink is a loverly color. I have all of this beautiful pink fabric just screaming to be allowed out of the stash and into a project so I've given it it's own little project. You'll see. And, most likely, my granddaughter will love the PINK quilt when I'm finished.

k_jupiter 03-31-2007 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Norah
Not to be a killjoy, but after all of the shenanigans we pull, maybe we should send Tim the fabric, and the flowers, and the candy, just so we can have a man around to flatter our egos. NOT! Although, Tim is a great quilter, has good color sense and a sense of humor. Maybe we should keep him somewhat happy. :twisted:

Listen to this woman. She be smart. I just have to question the word 'somewhat'.

tim

Yvonne 03-31-2007 07:19 AM

Send Tim flowers. Send Tim candy. When it comes to my fabric, I draw the line! :lol:

patricej 03-31-2007 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by k_jupiter

Originally Posted by Norah

Listen to this woman. She be smart. I just have to question the word 'somewhat'.

tim

you are insufficiently objective to get a vote on that.

mimisharon 03-31-2007 02:56 PM

Well, for MY 2 cents, Tim has the quilt shop to end quilt shops so I would think he should find us all our own fat quarter of pink and let us work it into the April block. uhhhh, right? Tim? Ok, Patrice I tried. He's obviously not going for the flowers and candy. Although, the Iris are budding in my yard, they won't be opening for a time. You'll get the first pic Tim, IF you promise to quilt one for me....

Mimi Sharon

k_jupiter 03-31-2007 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by mimisharon
Well, for MY 2 cents, Tim has the quilt shop to end quilt shops so I would think he should find us all our own fat quarter of pink and let us work it into the April block. uhhhh, right? Tim? Ok, Patrice I tried. He's obviously not going for the flowers and candy. Although, the Iris are budding in my yard, they won't be opening for a time. You'll get the first pic Tim, IF you promise to quilt one for me....

Mimi Sharon

There are advantages to living in Paradise. The "Easter" Iris bloomed a week early. The daffs have been in bloom since November. I have problems pruning the rose bushes, they never go dormant, seldom are they without flowers. I have started my cucumber plants, they are two inches tall already.

Life is tough.

I tried to get the BotM club on a subscription basis, 500 bucks to join. You would have gotten any color pink you wanted for that kinda money. *L*

tim in san jose