Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Quilt Shows (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilt-shows-t703.html)

k_jupiter 03-07-2007 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
Aahhh, Tim. Dear, Sweet, Hopeful, Deluded Tim

we like you fine ... but not THAT much. :shock:

you will have to pile into a room of your own

LOL

Hmmmph! At least I won't be crowded.

tim in san jose

Barbara Maloney 03-07-2007 05:24 PM

There is a quilt show in Oshkosh, WI on Friday, March 16 and Saturday, March 17 at the locat Fox Valley Tech school. Then on April 14 it's off to Rosemont, IL for the quilt show there. I believe it runs Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We go by bus on Saturday only. It is a long, fun filled day.

mimisharon 03-07-2007 05:27 PM

Don't give up hope Tim, we'll send the speed talkers that keep us awake to your room. That way you won't feel lonely! You'll be able to keep up with the conversation, right?

:lol:

k_jupiter 03-07-2007 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by mimisharon
Don't give up hope Tim, we'll send the speed talkers that keep us awake to your room. That way you won't feel lonely! You'll be able to keep up with the conversation, right?

huh?

patricej 03-08-2007 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by k_jupiter

huh?

very simple. anybody who's keeping us awake gets sent down the hall to talk your ear off and keep you awake instead.
we get our beauty sleep.
you get to look like the "big man on campus" cruising the show and town with a crowd of gorgeous quilters.
a win-win all around, wouldn't ya say?

:wink:

k_jupiter 03-08-2007 10:52 AM

huh?

very simple. anybody who's keeping us awake gets sent down the hall to talk your ear off and keep you awake instead.
we get our beauty sleep.
you get to look like the "big man on campus" cruising the show and town with a crowd of gorgeous quilters.

Here's the deal... I call it piling on. You send someone down because they talk too much, they bring their quilt and "pile it on"... the bed in my room. At the end of the weekend, you all have a lot of fond memories, I have all your beautiful quilts.

THAT's a win-win situation.

tim in san jose

patricej 03-08-2007 12:39 PM

huh?

we get our beauty sleep.

Here's the deal... I call it piling on. You send someone down because they talk too much, they bring their quilt and "pile it on"... the bed in my room. At the end of the weekend, you all have a lot of fond memories, I have all your beautiful quilts.

THAT's a win-win situation.

tim in san jose

I ain't touchin' THAT one with a 10 foot pole.
:shock:

ROFLMBO

P BRACKIN 03-08-2007 04:02 PM

IS ANYONE GOING TO THE SHOW IN BATON ROUGE, LA.?]

vicki reno 03-08-2007 05:09 PM

Too far away for me, but my sister lives in Thibodaux. When is it and I'll let her know about it. I'm sure she'd be interested. It'd be nice if we could go together, but it won't happen this year. We are going to try to make the Houston show in '09 because that's when I will retire. Maybe get together for visits before then but a quilt show in '09 hopefully. Her daughter lives there and if she is still there then, we'll camp out in her spare bedroom.

P BRACKIN 03-08-2007 07:22 PM

THE SHOW IS IN BATON ROUGE MARCH 14,15, & 16th 2007