Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Quilts in Progress (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilts-progress-t74181.html)

Flying_V_Goddess 11-04-2010 09:49 AM

Quilts in progress

1. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker sea map wall hanging (planning)
2. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker stained glass quilted wall hanging series (planning)
3. Diamond plate quilt (designing pattern)
4. Kittie t-shirt quilt (collecting materials)
5. Tsunami quilt (have yet to get materials)
6. Shuriken quilt (have yet to get materials)
7. Ninja star quilt (have yet to geet materials)
8. Super Mario item quilt (re-design...lost all the color keys during the move)

quiltingaz 11-04-2010 10:32 AM

Let's see. Uhoh, ran out of fingers and toes. Well, if I get my DH to help, we might be able to count them.

I need to quit looking at new ideas, or taking a class and never finishing the project. I do plan to finish UFO's as soon as sewing room is organized. Really, I just moved so give me time. And my brother is visiting and I have to think about Christmas coming and ...

BMP 11-04-2010 11:09 AM

I like the quilt that quiltsRfun has as her avatar can anyone help me out what it is ???

Rettie V. Grama 11-04-2010 11:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Love your comments Re: "How Many". Yes, I have many also, Can't count at the moment. After I move will count, in about a month. Before next May, I need to make a drib quilt for my newly expected Great-Grand Child. I'm really excited about that one. And-----projects like this is why I have so many UFO's. Am going to post some of my Pot Pinchers, I'm making for Doctor's office. I have an order for 32. What a job!

4 of UFO Pot Pinchers
[ATTACH=CONFIG]119217[/ATTACH]

Great-Grand-Child's Crib Quilt Design, same matching design both sides, One side pink and one side blue. They don't want to know, So Grandma has to fix. Thought about White background or perhaps a multi color pink and blue check. What do you think? Opinions please. Thanks!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]119218[/ATTACH]

janedee 11-04-2010 11:33 AM

I only have -
1. a queen hand applique for my sisters 60th birthday - still have a year to go;
2. A D9P - just finishing the hand quilting - xmas presie for a friend;
3.Farmers wife hand paper pieced - for whoever likes it - hopefully I'll get to keep it;
4. Lots of xmas pressies - small things - yet to be cut out and sewn - aaagh!!

thequilterslink 11-04-2010 12:34 PM

Used both hands,all my toes and still dont' have them all counted :)

bjnicholson 11-04-2010 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rettie V.Grama
Love your comments Re: "How Many". Yes, I have many also, Can't count at the moment. After I move will count, in about a month. Before next May, I need to make a drib quilt for my newly expected Great-Grand Child. I'm really excited about that one. And-----projects like this is why I have so many UFO's. Am going to post some of my Pot Pinchers, I'm making for Doctor's office. I have an order for 32. What a job!

Green or lavender are good choices.

Juliebelle 11-04-2010 12:45 PM

ha ha funny I just finished 2 and have 5 more to get quilted and a purse that is slow going and many many more in my head.

Prissnboot 11-04-2010 01:08 PM

I have 3 going right now:

#1 is sandwiched and the quilting begins.....must be finished by Thxgiving.
#2 is a group project and I don't want to hog all the fun to myself!
#3 must be finished by Christmas, and can't wait to get back to that one. Lots of creativity and personal memories going into this one, will be my masterpiece to date!!!

After Christmas, I'm making one for ME, for which I've purchased the fabric. I also have another quilt cut out, but the design is so simple it hardly bears mentioning. I guess we could all sew for six months on the fabric we've already got cut out for stuff tho, couldn't we?

littlehud 11-04-2010 07:59 PM

I have five projects going and a long line of wishes from the kids to start.