Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Sewing room progress... Mini Mural on page 4 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/sewing-room-progress-mini-mural-page-4-a-t12142.html)

live2teach 10-20-2008 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Loretta
Very nice sewing room and I love the mural! enjoy!

I couldn't have said it better!

zyxquilts 10-20-2008 12:59 PM

Gosh Lori, it's all looking great! The new mural is a very nice touch. :D
Hope your back is feeling better. Take care of yourself, so that you can enjoy everything you've accomplished. :D:D:D

quiltwoman 10-20-2008 02:32 PM

I can come and visit when need me! :D

Marcia 10-20-2008 05:33 PM

Lori-I love your mural! Did you do that yourself? I am so impressed--I cannot draw or paint at all.

Take care of your back--do you need me to come do some massage for you?

Your room is looking so cozy-I love it. But I know what you mean about it filling up fast. I thought my quilt room was so big, so I just kept adding more to it and now it doesn't seem so big any more!! Just fill it with fabric--it is soft and cushy! :D

reneebobby 10-21-2008 02:08 AM

Lori you have talent beyound belief. Love the mural and your room is looking oh so good. Enjoy. Now we just need pics of you at the sewing table.

barnbum 10-21-2008 03:24 AM

What exciting changes are happening! It is a great treat to be able to paint murals in your home!! Since my stick figures aren't recognizable--I sure admire your talent!!

I look forward to seeing the sewing room done. It's going to be magical.

My 18 year old daughter said I should make her bedroom into my sewing room because she thinks she'll spend all summers away now--and she'd take the guest room when she's home, but I can't do it. She's way too young to take over that room. :wink:

Mamagus 10-21-2008 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by barnbum
What exciting changes are happening! It is a great treat to be able to paint murals in your home!! Since my stick figures aren't recognizable--I sure admire your talent!!

I look forward to seeing the sewing room done. It's going to be magical.

My 18 year old daughter said I should make her bedroom into my sewing room because she thinks she'll spend all summers away now--and she'd take the guest room when she's home, but I can't do it. She's way too young to take over that room. :wink:

I know how you feel!! Both my kids own their own homes now so I am OK with getting the teenage angst out of my house :lol: Erin had a lovely collection of musical figurines that I kept out and put in the guest room. Rubbermaid tubs got the rest!

I am getting to the point where I will soon take pictures of the sewing room all filled in! I go and sit in that room and smile and smile and smile!

Quilter101 10-21-2008 05:18 AM

Wow! I wish I had a sewing room like that.... Someday when I have my own house... :lol:

Bevanger 10-21-2008 06:37 AM

very nice....... hey i have that chair too.... cool :D