Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Thought or Two About Trolls (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/thought-two-about-trolls-t9445.html)

mgshaw 07-24-2008 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
Well they did learn how to get the poop smell out...they can apply it to mouth wash :wink:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bj 07-24-2008 04:41 PM

I swear! I'm so out of it. I had no idea that some of the rude things I've seen (and I think I must have missed the really bad ones) were trolls. I thought they were just people with bad manners and poor people skills. Which is a troll, I guess! :) I just ignored them and moved on.

sewnsewer2 07-24-2008 05:16 PM

I thought that's what a troll was, I saw the posts.

Thanks!

ScubaK 07-24-2008 08:23 PM

Some people have to much time on their hands and want to be hurtful and malicious...
I don't have time nor patience for that.
K

Celeste 07-24-2008 09:16 PM

I guess they didn't really know us that well, though, because we know that our real quilt family would not try to say anything on here that would offend or hurt another, and that we know the others wouldn't want to. Did I make sense?

CissyQuilts 07-24-2008 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
Well they did learn how to get the poop smell out...they can apply it to mouth wash :wink:

ROFLOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CissyQuilts 07-24-2008 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Celeste
I guess they didn't really know us that well, though, because we know that our real quilt family would not try to say anything on here that would offend or hurt another, and that we know the others wouldn't want to. Did I make sense?

Yep! I haven't been a member for very long, but I have noticed the closeness and kindness that exists here. It's a very nice place to be. :-)

gcathie 07-24-2008 09:37 PM

I totally agree with CissyQuilts.....I was on a site ...new to it and they had a similar thing happen...like you said Partrice you have to ignore them that is what they did....they just want attention....guess they don't have any quilts to post.... :D .....sure glad you are on top of things....i just barely caught one of the sites...when I read it I thought that don't sound like anybody on here...we don't behave like that...so I didn't respond....now I am trying to be a little more careful....I love this site though and I hope things don't change.... :D

Barb M 07-24-2008 11:02 PM

Patrice, i've been trying to figure out if every new person on the uhmm lol poopy thread was a troll, even the one the said why are you being unfriendly, i've been trying to figure out if they were all trolls or just some of them. Do you know Patrice? I'm getting the idea that they are being not as obvious this time around, like you say, so it's hard to tell

Izy 07-24-2008 11:09 PM

Barb....Like you at first I thought they were genuine....then the messages start to get abit weird....just use your judgement...the trouble is we are all so 'comfortable' with each other, we have relaxed our guard, and believe instantly that every person is genuine, sadly for the time being, read everything twice and think before you respond...its the only way as these 'people' are just getting their kicks out of upseting our routine and chamaraderie