Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   tlrnhi 's Closet/Sewing Room (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/tlrnhi-s-closet-sewing-room-t7874.html)

tlrnhi 06-07-2008 04:48 AM

Oh yes, I have some left. lol
Like I said....most of the stuff I sent I had laying around and didn't really want anymore.
Elle...the stuff I sent you, was some of that PLUS some fats I had cut for other patterns.

And yes....I have 2 orders of fabric coming! lol

Chele 06-07-2008 07:37 AM

Ooohh, I want to come play in the fabric!

Cathy M 06-07-2008 08:45 AM

Terri- this looks like home to me :):) What a happy place to work and play. Of course, hanging out with you would be the most fun of all :):)

Pam Pollock 06-07-2008 10:44 AM

I am excited because I will soon be gaining a sewing room as my Daughter & Grandaughter are looking for an apartment & will be moving out this summer. That is not to say that I won't miss them...I WILL...however I see it as my consulation prize that I will be gaining a sewing room. :D :D Currently Tlrnhi's sewing room looks a little like my dining room/sewing room. LOL!!

k9colliedog 06-07-2008 12:45 PM

What wonderful organised chaos. I bet you can find anything you want in a blink of the eye.

tlrnhi 06-07-2008 04:17 PM

If you look in my pictures, you'll see a white/cream color hamper. That's where all my scraps go. Ok, some might make it there. While cutting, I usually have it close enough to me so I can just cut and toss. Most of the time it reaches, but sometime, well........I could have shown you the floor 2 days ago. It was a pretty color, not just green but ALL sorts of colors. I kept missing the bin. lol
I figure...it's MY room, don't like it? Shut the door! lol

tlrnhi 06-07-2008 04:20 PM

Come on over!
The view is gorgeous!
I don't open the window in front of the table because the wind would blow everything away. I can open the other and it's fine. Plus, I have my own a/c, ceiling fan, tv, stereo AND just a few steps OUTSIDE the room is a little refridgerator with cold drinks. I have a Thermos that holds a full pot of coffee that I sometimes make up and bring with me. So I am good.
Oh, and the bathroom is 2 steps outside the door to the right. So, everything I need, right? :)

tlrnhi 06-07-2008 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by k9colliedog
What wonderful organised chaos. I bet you can find anything you want in a blink of the eye.

I sure can! But I do need to straighten it up. Lauren will be here in about 7 hours and if I don't do it, she will. NOT A GOOD THING.
Her cleaning is sort of like when you were little and your Mom went in and cleaned your room........you found NOTHING when she was done? lol

jbsstrawberry 06-07-2008 04:29 PM

Ohhh I'd love to come help you play, I mean straighten up your fabric!!! What an awesome room Terri!!! I'll bring a couple more thermoses of coffee though, one won't be near enough LOL.

tlrnhi 06-07-2008 04:32 PM

I'm waiting!!