Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What's currently on your design wall? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/whats-currently-your-design-wall-t212386.html)

Diannia 01-29-2013 11:31 AM

What's currently on your design wall?

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Here's what's on mine...it's called the "So Many Scraps" quilt. I got the pattern when I visited Tennessee several years ago and have worked on it on and off since. It's getting closer! I put it on the design wall last night to make sure I have enough blocks and triangles...and I do! So now I'm taking them down a few at a time to trim then will put them back up and play around with color and such before sewing them together. I'm really looking forward to getting it done! The original quilt was done with the dark green small triangles and muslin. I opted for dark blue and yellow. Please ignore the ripple...I have something plugged in there under the design wall. The lighting was bad...the yellow is really very pale...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]391633[/ATTACH]

Diannia

Tartan 01-29-2013 11:36 AM

Nothing on my design wall right now. Your quilt top is going to be great!

Skyangel 01-29-2013 11:43 AM

I'm doing a wall hanging size attic windows. The "windows" show beach and rocks, water and sky. The top is together except for the border (woodgrain). I'm going to turn it into a roman shade with the "warm window" insulated backing. It's a gift for my sister who had to move away from the coast to live closer to medical care for her husband. The shade will cover a very cold window that looks out into her carport.

Diannia 01-29-2013 11:54 AM

Oh Skyangel what a special gift! I'm sure she will love it for years to come...

Diannia

leatheflea 01-29-2013 12:13 PM

Love it, and your brave with all those bias cuts. I'm not that brave I usually cringe at on point settings, they give me fits!

helou 01-29-2013 12:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this is looking lovely! I bookmarked your quilt for future refefence
I am working on a scrap quilt also
it is a square quilt and I want add to it so it become rectangular it is from Gayle Bong: flying geese incorporated [ATTACH=CONFIG]391645[/ATTACH]

MadQuilter 01-29-2013 12:42 PM

The latest round in a Round Robin. I don't take pictures until the RR is done.

Diannia 01-29-2013 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by leatheflea (Post 5823352)
Love it, and your brave with all those bias cuts. I'm not that brave I usually cringe at on point settings, they give me fits!

Haha...I'm not brave I'm extremely stupid! I had NO idea what I was getting myself into! Starch has become my new best friend!!!

Diannia

Jingle 01-29-2013 01:04 PM

I finally have a quilt ready to sandwich tonight. My 2nd for this year. Been doing home repairs last three weekends. Dining table out of commission.

Diannia 01-29-2013 01:16 PM

Helou,

I LIKE your quilt! Very pretty colors...aren't scrappies fun??? They are my fav!!!

diannia