Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Wish List (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/wish-list-t37403.html)

vicki75 02-19-2010 03:42 PM

What's the first thing on your wish list? The one thing you want most but haven't yet bought?

I would love to have a Pfaff sewing machine! I learned how to sew on a Pfaff but haven't been fortunate enough to buy one. I keep trying to take mom's but she keeps a close eye on it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marjpf 02-19-2010 03:43 PM

A bigger sewing room! I love my house and don't want to move, but for the right sewing room, I'd sell in an instant!

thismomquilts 02-19-2010 03:54 PM

1. Long arm sewing machine
2. Embroidery machine
3. Money to use them to my heart's content!! :)

peaceandjoy 02-19-2010 04:02 PM

A real sewing room - and if I'm really dreaming big, it'll be a fully decked out one. Cutting table, ironing area, storage that is plentiful, attractive and accessible. You get the idea, lol.

Maybe an Accucut Go. Don't really want one enough to buy it, but again, if I'm dreaming...

More realistic? Sewing furniture, as in a Horn or Koala type sewing table and a chair to match.

NauDeeGal 02-19-2010 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by thismomquilts
2. Embroidery machine

Ditto!

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have all of these new toys to play with and no money worries to use them and even share the new toys with our quilty friends here! And of course, a house built around the best of the best sewing rooms! A beautiful room with a beautiful view of a lake! If I am dreaming I am going for the gold!

Oklahoma Suzie 02-19-2010 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by NauDeeGal

2. Embroidery machine

Ditto!

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have all of these new toys to play with and no money worries to use them and even share the new toys with our quilty friends here!

I agree with all of the above.

Honey 02-19-2010 04:17 PM

I want a Viking embroidery machine and all of the thread and patterns that go with it. The one I want is about $6000. I wouldn't mind a bigger sewing room, either. 30' x 30' would be nice! A qilting machine would be ok, too. Maybe if I win the big one!!

zz-pd 02-19-2010 04:26 PM

fabric so I can learn to quilt.

Elisabrat 02-19-2010 04:32 PM

I wish for a lamp to see what I am sewing better. Nothing big but the lighting is not great here. I could have a ton of things but without light.. its not good. I have two hours morning sun in the kitchen with the lights on (lots of pine trees outside).. then by mid/late day forget it. Its mood lighting. I look good in it however the seams I am sewing never look good in it!

maryb119 02-19-2010 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Suzie

Originally Posted by NauDeeGal

2. Embroidery machine

Ditto!

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have all of these new toys to play with and no money worries to use them and even share the new toys with our quilty friends here!

I agree with all of the above.

Me too!!!