Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Woids to quilt by... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/woids-quilt-t1065.html)

k_jupiter 05-14-2007 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by mpeters1200
Somehow, I don't think everyone wishes that they were the "chosen ones"--quilter's I mean. After all, without men, there would be no father-children relationships, fewer mechanical minds, and no furthering of the human race.

And who would you women blame when you got lost?

While I'm happy I'm a girl...I'm much happier to not be a boy. :lol:

Interesting concept I just can't put my brain around. *L*

tim in san jose

mpeters1200 05-14-2007 02:17 PM

Here I didn't think it was that big a concept!! :D

patricej 05-14-2007 02:59 PM

i would know exactly who to blame for getting us lost ... i just can't find him.
8)

k_jupiter 05-14-2007 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
i would know exactly who to blame for getting us lost ... i just can't find him.
8)

I think it was Charlton Heston. About the year I was borned.

tim in san jose (I know where I am)

SandraJennings 05-14-2007 06:32 PM

Tim...darlin'...I see what the problem is....you,too, are under the mistaken idea that because we were with the individual who got lost that we were lost. Au contraire, Women don't get lost. We know where we are...it is everyone elses location we are not sure of. :lol: :wink:

mpeters1200 05-15-2007 04:42 AM

That's an interesting theory. I know where I am, and I know where I'm going, but if getting from oint A toPoint B involves changing direction at all, I'm busted. I have no internal compass like most people.

Yvonne 05-16-2007 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by k_jupiter
"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Which are you?

tim in san jose

That's an interesting theory. I know where I am, and I know where I'm going, but if getting from oint A toPoint B involves changing direction at all, I'm busted. I have no internal compass like most people.

It always amazes me to see where some topics begin and where they end up! Amazing how all those twists and turns in conversations (posts) manage to end on the other end of the universe!!! Sure makes life fun!

SandraJennings 05-16-2007 09:43 AM

Indeed ! It doesn't take much labor for us to craft a truly artistic conversation here! Fun adventure to lose yourself into when we choose to journey through the chatter as well. :mrgreen:

mpeters1200 05-16-2007 11:49 AM

I like it because while we all have quilting in common, we are not restricted to quilting on the forum. We all let our personalitles out...even Tim who always knows where he is!! :mrgreen:

ArtquilterNEWWAYtoQUILT 09-17-2007 07:25 PM

:? :!: :wink: I'm a WOMAN ARTIST< With my own Ideas and I LOVE It!!!