Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   You! are my family away from home. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/you-my-family-away-home-t141468.html)

hpylady 07-30-2011 05:50 PM

Just wanted to tell each and every one of you, that I appreciate you. Thank you all so much for posting all of your comments, pictures, etc. I so enjoy reading your threads and looking at your beautiful quilting. I know it sounds maybe weird to some, but I feel a connection to all of you through your stories and quilting. When I feel down and yes, I do have down times here and there, not many, but I love life and I love all of you.

Maybe this sounds corny, but I just want you all to know, that no matter how deep in the valley you are and how high on the pedestal you are, I am here if ever you need someone to listen to you. Just wanted you all to know that! And not just me, but there are so many other quilters out there that I'm sure has the same kind of heart!

Don"t know why I am typing this, maybe the Lord knows someone needs to be told this right now, so I'm here, we are here! Hugs!

Love you all even if we have never met. I hope you all to have peace and happiness in your life. :)

MaryStoaks 07-30-2011 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by hpylady
Just wanted to tell each and every one of you, that I appreciate you. Thank you all so much for posting all of your comments, pictures, etc. I so enjoy reading your threads and looking at your beautiful quilting. I know it sounds maybe weird to some, but I feel a connection to all of you through your stories and quilting. When I feel down and yes, I do have down times here and there, not many, but I love life and I love all of you.

Maybe this sounds corny, but I just want you all to know, that no matter how deep in the valley you are and how high on the pedestal you are, I am here if ever you need someone to listen to you. Just wanted you all to know that! And not just me, but there are so many other quilters out there that I'm sure has the same kind of heart!

Don"t know why I am typing this, maybe the Lord knows someone needs to be told this right now, so I'm here, we are here! Hugs!

Love you all even if we have never met. I hope you all to have peace and happiness in your life. :)

Thanks for posting what many of us feel! When I'm down I go to the board! :thumbup: :thumbup:

nursie76 07-30-2011 05:53 PM

How sweet of you! Sometimes we don't tell those that play an important part in our well being how much we appreciate them....but you have!!! You are so loving and generous to offer your support to any and all that may need it at this moment or in the future.

You are right! This is a wonderful site and we are family...it is not corny at all, it is the way I feel too. God Bless!

luv-e 07-30-2011 05:57 PM

What a vey NICE way to express how we all feel........
It is a wonderful support grp......
God Bless us ALL.........................

BrendaK 07-30-2011 05:59 PM

I posted a thread not long ago saying the same thing. I find that I could spend all day here if I needed. This board puts us in touch with new friends all over the world and shows us how wonderful people can be. We all need a lift once in a while. Man O Man can you get it here. Take care all. Hugs BrendaK

Tweety2911 07-30-2011 05:59 PM

What a lovely statement and aren't you so sweet! Thank you so much and know that I also enjoy everyone here and love seeing/reading/greeting and getting to know everyone through our love for quilting. You are all my inspiration. Thank you for your kindness!

auntpiggylpn 07-30-2011 06:01 PM

That's what we do as quilters and as women in general! We are caretakers by nature and always want to lend a helping hand or ear or advice, or fabric, or whatever is needed!!

Cybrarian 07-30-2011 06:06 PM

Thanks for voicing what so many of us feel; and our board is so much cheaper than therapy, to say nothing of being more satisfying and Fun!

lscho4jm 07-30-2011 06:08 PM

What a sweet and thoughtful person you are. I love this board.

frauhahn 07-30-2011 06:11 PM

We are family!!!