Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Programming Sofia II embroidery machine

I'm hoping someone out there is using a Sofia II and can answer this question:
    I want to embroider a tag to put on the back of a quilt I just finished as a gift. How do I program in an 'end of line' or 'return' so the tag can have a date and then a name?

11 June 2011
    by Sally Smith
    for Bob and Joan Jones

While I'm at it - which font can I use that makes the smallest letters? (So I can get the most info into 4" x4".)
    Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I suggest you contact the dealer where you bought your machine. They should give free lessons on using the software.

I don't have a Babylock so I am of no help. Have you googled "Babylock users group" to see if there is a forum that might be able to help you?

In my software (4D Embroidery) I hold CTL and then enter to get to a new line.

I hope maybe someone here sees your post and can help you.

Thanks. Yes, I can get lessons - but not on the weekends. Anyhow, I did get my label made. It doesn't have all the info I wanted to put on it, but it's not bad.
    And I did look up user's groups, but nothing looks real active, which I figure is good. Mayby it means people are sitting in front of their machines, not in front of their computers.
    This machine has a lot of possibilities.