Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: QB "Angels

I am not sure I understand the QB "Angels". Is there a place you sign up to send someone something? Or receive something from another QB member? No one has my address and I don't have anyone else's. How does this work? I see so many really awesome "surprises" people have received in their mail. I love the concept of sending someone something special to bighten their day....

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    In my experience I have had someone contact me asking for my address because they wanted to send me a surprise and via versa. There's no list of names that I know of.

Blog Entries
    Sometimes in a swap someone fails to get their swap. The leader of the swap may contact someone to be an "angel" and step in and make a special swap for that person. It is, at least I think so, an honor to be chosen to be an angel.

Blog Entries
    Some of us have been in round robins or swaps and have some members addresses. I love to Pay it Forward. I think this is such a wonderful "life" concept.

Where the deer & antilope play and the eagles soar
    Some of the "angels" are those who send a make up gift that were NOT sent out by the orginal person in a swap. If a swap host finds out that someone didn't receive their gift then she has an "angel" send out a subsitute gift so that person isn't left out..that is my understanding..
    Happy Stitchin' Linda B.

Senior Member carolstickelmaier's Avatar
    Glad someone asked this question. I was just thinking the same thing. I love the Secret Pal thoughts and acts. Now I know. Thanks

Blog Entries
    My "angel" came from a post I had made. And I love her to death and "She knows who she is". :)

Blog Entries
    My "angel" came from a post I had made. And I love her to death and "She knows who she is". :) And weve struck up a nice friendship.