Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: There are angels!

Ok, so I did a bit of running around today. Went to the post office, but the line was out the door and it was raining/downpouring, so will go tomorrow.
    I get home and check my mail. There's a BIG, FAT envelope in my mailbox! Oh goody, goody, goody! I got a package! WOOHOO!!
    Well, let me tell you. It wasn't what I expected. What I expected to be just a pattern was MORE than that.
    Take a look!!
    I just want to thank my special angel for this. She really didn't have to.
    If you want to know who this angel is....just look at the bottom of the picture.

Thank you sooo much Cathy M!
    Name:  Attachment-8941.jpe
Views: 75
Size:  40.4 KB

Thank God the fabric angels didn't want you to have snowmen :):)

Aww that is so nice. :) Beautiful fabrics. :) Cathy M really is an angel. :)

Ohhh sooo cool!!! Angels for an Angel from an Angel. Life is good isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy M
    Thank God the fabric angels didn't want you to have snowmen :):)
    Only if you send REAL snowmen along with about 1 foot of snow and a sled.
    Oh, nevermind the sled. I have one in my closet. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Aww that is so nice. :) Beautiful fabrics. :) Cathy M really is an angel. :)

Ohhh sooo cool!!! Angels for an Angel from an Angel. Life is good isn't it?
    She sure is!

Yes Lisa...Life IS good!!!

I am soooooo sending you hot chocolate and snow!!!! Maybe a piece of firewood to warm your hands hahahhaa...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh my gosh--what a delightful package!! :D I can think of all kinds of fun things to do with those luscious fabrics. You have an angel indeed. I can't want to see what you make!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barnbum
    Oh my gosh--what a delightful package!! :D I can think of all kinds of fun things to do with those luscious fabrics. You have an angel indeed. I can't want to see what you make!!!!!
    Isn't it pretty! I was petting and having fun with it...yes, I even smelled it. lmao
    Oh, I don't know if I want to cut it! It's too pretty!
    Hubby even said...You aren't going to cut it, are you? lol

lin
    What a lovely thing for Cathy M to do! The fabrics are gorgeous. I've always heard there are angels among us..... :)

That is a great suprise, such nice and generous people on this forum.......make something pretty :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
    That is a great suprise, such nice and generous people on this forum.......make something pretty :D
    Cathy is so sweet. She really didn't have to, but I'm glad she did.
    No clue what I'm going to make with it. Maybe I'll just hang it on the wall and look at it for a while. :)

wooowwwwwwwwww.......how nice :D

Blog Entries
    Lucky you. What beautiful fabric,

What a wonderful surprise for you!!! Cathy is quite the generous gal!!! hee hee yes sometimes we have fabrics that we hate to put the cutter to!! Enjoy your fabrics you lucky gal!!

Cheers

Oh that was so sweet of her. I do love the angels-all of the fabric is really pretty.

Izy
    How very sweet....those fabrics are adorable!! So generous of you Cathy m!! :D :D

Gosh am I jealous. Now your quilting world is your oyster

Yes, Cathy is an angel for sure!!! Terri, i have a secret :) Cathy sent me the angel fabric too...i wanted to post photos of it, but she said in a note that she sent some to you too, so i figured, i better not post photos! Or will spoil your surprise! lol And my hubby said same thing, you aren't gonna cut that fabric are ya? And i said, well no, if i do it will cut some of the words! So i've been keeping this a secret til you got yours too :) And some of the pretty swirly pastels fabric too, and some valentine fabric. I might make some wedding quilts for my daughters and grandaughter with the valentine fabric, it will go perfect with my wedding dress, which im gonna cut up and put in the quilts...don't wince anyone lol, hubby and i eloped, and so my dress isnt a real wedding dress, but it's cotton, and it's white with pink flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Barb M
    Yes, Cathy is an angel for sure!!! Terri, i have a secret :) Cathy sent me the angel fabric too...i wanted to post photos of it, but she said in a note that she sent some to you too, so i figured, i better not post photos! Or will spoil your surprise! lol And my hubby said same thing, you aren't gonna cut that fabric are ya? And i said, well no, if i do it will cut some of the words! So i've been keeping this a secret til you got yours too :) And some of the pretty swirly pastels fabric too, and some valentine fabric. I might make some wedding quilts for my daughters and grandaughter with the valentine fabric, it will go perfect with my wedding dress, which im gonna cut up and put in the quilts...don't wince anyone lol, hubby and i eloped, and so my dress isnt a real wedding dress, but it's cotton, and it's white with pink flowers.
    Oh, you wouldn't have ruined the surprise. I didn't know what she was gong to send me. She did tell me after I sent her a PM to thank her, that she had sent you the same fabric. She's so sweet!
    I think we better stop talking about her like this or her head is going to swell so big she won't be able to fit in her house! lol
    About the wedding dress. Hubby and I pretty much eloped too, so I don't have the white dress either.
    Gotta show pics when you are done!

You guys are too goofy.... it is I whom is surrounded by the most wonderful and fun angels on this board. It is so great to be able to participate in a group of people that are so kind. Sometimes after seeing whats going on around the planet, we can forget how outstanding and fantastic people really are. Thank you for reminding me how wonderful we humans can be :):)

Beautiful fabric. :) Could you tell me what the name of that line of fabric is? Thank you. :)

Shadow, here is a link for the fabric, and it is style # 1211

http://db.benartex.com/storelocator/FMPro?-DB=invimage.fp3&-lay=internet&-max=15&delay=no&-op=eq&directory=aau&-Format=collection.htm&-sortfield=primarysort&-sortorder=ascend&-sortfield=recordid&-sortorder=ascend&-find

Thank you so much Barb M :)

no problem Shadow, you're welcome :) and the fabric is so pretty, and sooo soft

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast