Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Qbot

Qbot

Hi
    I am thinking about buying the Qbot - does anyone use this system? Can you tell me the pros and cons of this system?
    Thanks
    NormaBeth
    Be kinder than is necessary because everyone you meet is
    fighting some kind of battle

Blog Entries
    I have a Tin Lizzie 18LS on an inspira frame with a QBot. It came free, well bundled, with my long arm package, along with the design software. Works OK, but I prefer to quilt free hand so I don't use it much. The entire unit needed to be replaced 2 months after I took delivery. One of the cables also broke. Both were replaced without hassle.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

I have a Voyager 17 with a Hinterberg Stretch Frame and QBot. I love using it. One of the best things about this unit is the support from the company. They also have monthly club webinars for both the software and Qbot. I have learned so very much from them. I don't think I would have tried some of the things that I learned and now use all the time.
    DonnaR
    Grammy to Isaiah and Ruth