Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Quality Fabric

I love Connecting Threads - they're quality is wonderful and I agree, many times the pictures on their website just doesn't do it justice once you receive the fabrics

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by karenpatrick View Post
    I just tried the address for evening star designs and it wasn't there. They must have finally gone out of business.
    home page: http://www.evenstardesigns.net/Eveni...igns_Home.html

quilting fabrics sale notice: http://www.discountqualityquiltfabrics.com/index.html
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Their kits are very nice and more reasonably priced than others'. I also like the quality of their fabric.

I have bought a lot of fabric and threads from Connecting Threads. I have also purchased several of their smaller kits and everything has always been of top quality. I love their fabric families and colors and they have so many nice patterns to use these fabrices. A well rounded program.
    Millie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4