Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Question about a pm

Cissy....you can read the board without joining, but you cannot post replies, threads or send pm's without first joining. She must have really liked your avatar!! Which is cool, you may have just welcomed another fantastic quilter to the family here!! Good on ya!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
    Cissy....you can read the board without joining, but you cannot post replies, threads or send pm's without first joining. She must have really liked your avatar!! Which is cool, you may have just welcomed another fantastic quilter to the family here!! Good on ya!! :)
    I hope so. I hope she posts soon. She was very nice and full of compliments about this board. :)

It always a good thing to be cautious:))But, what a compliment:))Hey-wait...no one has ever pm'd me on any of my quilts...! Darn the bad luck!:0)Skeat

Banned
    Well hurry up and make that Retro Crossroads and I'll send you several!! :lol:

Blog Entries
    don,t look at me my hands are clean :D

Okay....I'll get on it...after I finish up my other 11 ahead of it:))LOL Then I expect that pm from you!:))LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3