Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Question about sewing machine

I have a Brother innovis NX 2000
    When I turn the handwheel, it has a tight jittery feel kind of a click click click. My Janome has a very smooth feel. Is this normal for a brother or should I have it checked?

Blog Entries
    You need to have it checked out. How old is the machine and how often do you service it? My Brother hums and when it starts to click or clatter I strip it down and clean it rally well. This usually takes care of the problem. When your machine talks to you , it is time to give it some TLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Boopers
    You need to have it checked out. How old is the machine and how often do you service it? My Brother hums and when it starts to click or clatter I strip it down and clean it rally well. This usually takes care of the problem. When your machine talks to you , it is time to give it some TLC.
    Any time mine makes a new sound or does something strange I take it apart and give it some TLC. If that does not work she goes to the repair shop.