Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Question to anyone how will answer

HarleyBiker, I'll be your friend! :D :D I adore quilts! :D :D

I have given them all away. A couple of wallhangings remain but the full sized quilts are gifted out to friends and family.

usually bed quilts are either made for someone or with a charity in mind. My roommate now wants one. Wall and smaller ones are harder to find new homes for.

ALL of mine have been given as gifts. I havent kept any.
    Now, if you are having a problem with what to do with your, I'll gladly give you my address and you can send them here. They'll have a great home where they will be taken care of and loved very much. They will do much traveling and will want for nothing. :)

Wow, You all make me feel so selfish! I have kept all mine except for the baby quilts( but I have only completed 5 big quilts)

Don't feel like that! I have only made a few big quilts. Most of mine are lap quilts and baby quilts.

The baby quilts I do get alot of enjoyment out of giving, but boy my big ones after all the time spent in them it would hurt to give them away :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by mgshaw
    The baby quilts I do get alot of enjoyment out of giving, but boy my big ones after all the time spent in them it would hurt to give them away :cry:
    There have been a few that I actually cried over when I gave them away. Didn't really want to part with them, but hubby told me that I made them for the person, now I have to give it to them. NO!! I WANT TO KEEP IT!! lol
    I do ask them, if they don't want it anymore, would they please give it back to me. The people that I ask this of, they are usually friends and they always tell me yes, but would have to wait until they die. lol

I think if I was to give one of my big ones away, I would have to get visitation rights or something!

I also belong to a group and we make lap robes for the veterans hospital. We deliver over 100 of them every year at Christmas time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast