Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: question for swappwer

Blog Entries

question for swappwer

Is it just me, or do you also surfthe net for a bizzillion hours looking for something different for a swap??????
    Ex. For a different pincushion, or, do you do a comfortable standby.
    Where is you favorite huntig grond for items.
    Feel free t share pics.
    Thanks

I like to do something different, so like you I spend hours surfing the net for anything fun that catches my eye. Then I print a bazillion pages LOL! I now have a file cabinet full of "want to do's" that I will never have enough time to make . (sigh) ..maybe someday!

Hi Lynnie,
    I have a ton of great ideas for a new swap subject. But, I have to stop for now and get caught up on some of the ones I have hosted.

The pincushions are all over the web! The major magazines all have some free patterns, I have a few that I have bought from bunnyhill and other designers sitting up there waiting for the day I have time. Pinterest has some cute things once in a while. (Love that site!) It seems to me that the is an overload of inspiration out there. Oh... also check out the major pattern companies patterns or the embroidery sites. I have a few I like of those. The quilt store should have tons of ideas. Did you google them?

Well... Have a great day.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

I like to wait until I get some sort of crazy idea, then I'll see if it works. If not, then I try to do something "normal."
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Blog Entries
    Check out distant pickles, they have soe cute ideas

Blog Entries
    i try to think of something new. i enjoy the designing, and then the engineering to make it happen. i rarely surf for ideas, unless i'm not sure what the swap item is to begin with, or what size it should be.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.