Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilt Sew Clever II with Platinum 3000 >

Quilt Sew Clever II with Platinum 3000

Quilt Sew Clever II with Platinum 3000

Old 11-10-2013, 10:39 AM

Default Quilt Sew Clever II with Platinum 3000

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with the Quilt Sew Clever II system. I have it on my Platinum 3000 and am trying to repeat some of my bought patterns across the quilting area to make it a continuous pattern. My problem is when I try to combine them, the start/stop marks won't line up. I can merge the repeats but then at the end of each pattern it wants to move to the next starting point. I want it to continue across the whole thing with no breaks in the quilting. Seems like there should be an easy fix but I'm just not getting it!
Old 11-10-2013, 08:28 PM

I have the QSC I but I am thinking they should work the same way. On the repeat tab when you chose how many repeats of the design you want there is an option for spacing across and spacing down. Start adjusting the spacing across only by 0.1 at a time until the green O and red X overlap and disappear.
Hope this helps if the two systems are the same.
Good luck
Old 11-11-2013, 02:35 PM

Charming, You are a genius! It worked! Thanks so much for replying. Even the shop I bought it at didn't know the answer. I'll be sure to tell them. I may have to call on you for other tips as well!
Old 11-11-2013, 05:12 PM

I am not a genius just learned it the hard way and don't want others to go through this...lol

You can send me a msg any time and if you need to call too that's fine with me. I can walk you through things as much as I can.
Good luck
Originally Posted by t4ester View Post
Charming, You are a genius! It worked! Thanks so much for replying. Even the shop I bought it at didn't know the answer. I'll be sure to tell them. I may have to call on you for other tips as well!
Old 08-02-2022, 07:31 PM

Post Husqvarna viking platinum 3000 .

Originally Posted by Charming View Post
I am not a genius just learned it the hard way and don't want others to go through this...lol

You can send me a msg any time and if you need to call too that's fine with me. I can walk you through things as much as I can.
Good luck
to charming , I need someone that I can chat with about my viking platinum 3000 . I'm trying to figure out how to get my pattern box in the quilting so clever in the correct place on the screen . if you can help walk me through that it would be awesome 😉 . I have just bought my machine a couple weeks ago .
Old 08-02-2022, 07:38 PM

Charming
l need someone like you to help with my machine . I have only had it 2 weeks . I am figuring out how to use this message thing here and I put a message up above. if you can help me. let me know [email protected]
Old 05-06-2023, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by t4ester View Post
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with the Quilt Sew Clever II system. I have it on my Platinum 3000 and am trying to repeat some of my bought patterns across the quilting area to make it a continuous pattern. My problem is when I try to combine them, the start/stop marks won't line up. I can merge the repeats but then at the end of each pattern it wants to move to the next starting point. I want it to continue across the whole thing with no breaks in the quilting. Seems like there should be an easy fix but I'm just not getting it!
I have recently bought a platinum 3000 with QSCII and wondering what kind of software do you use. I have no software on my IMAC yet and would like to purchase a few quilting designs. Thank you in advance for your help!