Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilter's Club Amercia >

Quilter's Club Amercia

Quilter's Club Amercia

Old 03-10-2013, 02:37 PM

Default Quilter's Club Amercia

Does anyone belong to this group? Has it been worth while? For those who are members, what do you like best about the group? Thanks
Old 03-10-2013, 02:59 PM

I have been a member for several years. I don't take advantage of much that it offers so I am not sure it is worth while for me. I do use the 10% discount at JoAnns and I like the magazine that I get. I watch some of the videos. The thing I like most is the Mystery Quilt. I really enjoy making those. I can't wait for the instructions for the next Mystery Quilt which come out on the 15th. I love making Mystery Quilts!
Old 03-10-2013, 03:26 PM

As a beginning quilter I had been a member of the Quilters Club of America for the full year. To me; it wasn't worth it.
I find it frustrating that everything you wanted to see or do you had to have still another darn password. The whole thing needs to be streamlined.
Who knows, maybe in another year or two I might check it out again.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:14 PM

I am a charter member. I just resubscribed last week. I like the fact that along with patterns etc. that come with the membership, I also received access to QNN video's. It just depends on what you want I guess.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:22 PM

I joined and lasted a few weeks or so. Like Yakkity said, you need a password for everything. I couldn't seem to get anywhere with the passwords I had, and got locked out so much that I finally asked for a refund. The frustration just wasn't worth it for me.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:31 AM

Give me the good ol days when it was free and no commercials. Thats the video section.
Glad I had it then and watched all the videos I wanted until Fons and Porter bought it and now it is ruined.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:26 AM

I joined in August of this year and haven't been able to access any of the online benefits or take advantage of the discounts. In addition, haven't been able to get any assistance in sorting out the password/codes to the online benefits. I did receive one issue of the magazine and a DVD. They are ok but not worth the $30 I paid. I am considering asking for a refund if I remain unable to access all the benefits that are supposed to be included. It's been both disappointing and frustrating.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:06 AM

I have not joined anything that I have to pay for. There is too much information on the Internet that is free (this Board and other groups, blogs, YouTube, patterns, etc.).