Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: quilting anxieties

Blog Entries
    Thanks Melinda for that info, I tried to measure with the ruler and well that didn't work, so an index card with the lines, I will give that a try for sure! Mary

Blog Entries
    and maybe thats another problem, I picked up something difficult for a beginner, I have to remind myself I am just learning this, I am not an expert,YET! Mary

Blog Entries
    Oh ladies, you have just about made me cry, not with sadness but with joy, that I am not alone. I will check out the guilds here in the Raleigh area, and look into the quilting classes too.
    \I took pictures of what I finished, I will get the pictures developed and try to put them on the pictures part.
    I promise when I do need help I will come back here for answers. I found the tutorial about binding, so I am going to practice the binding, oh and another thing, I am not going to quit!!
    Mary

Now that you are here with us, you will not ever be alone!! Huggggggs and smilessssss

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hi Mary, I am a new quilter too. I still can't cut a straight line, but I keep pushing myself. Because it is so rewarding when you get it right. Everyone one the board is here to suport you, they are all wonderful. I am going to be doing Rhonda's way shortly, She is really good about teaching. So take a deep breath, and keep at it, because one of these days, we will be able to make a beautiful quilt, and won't that be a very spiecal day. God bless.

Blog Entries
    thanks everyone!

No never thought of a life without quilting. I sometimes get frustrated and walk away and work on something else and eventually go back to it with a renewed attitude. I actaully have one of those projects now.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8